We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
This beautiful 1st row waterfront home has unobstructed bay views from the family room, dining room, kitchen, pool as well as the upstairs loft.
Located in the Jamaica Beach community near Galveston, TX, this 4 bedroom and 2 bath gem is kid and family friendly!
Vacation time is here! You can fish in the bay, swim in the pool or relax in the hot tub at this lovely home.
This beautifully remodeled home includes 4 nicely decorated bedrooms each with TV / Streaming channels as well as 2 full baths. It can comfortably accommodate 12 people. Electronic lock code allows easy access!
With plenty of natural light, the family room is a great place to gather. Stocked with everything needed and outfitted with a big screen TV and WiFi, this home can be your home away from home.
The spacious dining table has 6 chairs, and the bar has 3 bar stools.
The kitchen includes full sized appliances and granite counter tops.
No detail was overlooked! It is fully stocked with cooking utensil and kitchen appliances including a coffee pot and a blender.
4 BR / Pool Room/ 3 BA / Sleeps 12 / Beds 7 / 1,600 sq ft.
Bedroom 1: King size bed - Downstairs
Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, bathroom access - Downstairs
Bedroom 3: King size bed - Upstairs
Bedroom 4: 2 Full size separated beds - Upstairs
Pool Room: Full size hanging bed - Separate entrance by the pool
Extra padded futon in the upstairs loft sleeps 2 smaller people or 1 full sized adult.
Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
Bathroom 1: Full bath includes a stand-up shower and tub located downstairs.
Bathroom 2: Full bath includes a stand-up shower is located upstairs.
Bathroom 3: Full bath includes a stand-up shower and is on the lower level next to the pool.
There is parking available for no more than 4 vehicles and vehicles must be parked in the driveway. There is no additional parking available in the neighborhood, and parking anywhere other than the driveway is prohibited.
• HUGE private outdoor deck overlooks the bay
• Outdoor dining table with 6 chairs as well as a comfortable patio set for relaxing
• Heated Private Pool & Spa
• Direct bay access
• Beach access nearby
• Bring your boat
•Green night time underwater fishing lights
• Paddle boards
• Fishing poles
• Life jackets
• Beach towels
• Deck ladder
• Charcoal Propane grill combo
• Nearby restaurants & a grocery store
• Regular Coffee Maker
• A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, laundry/dishwasher detergents, shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, trash bags and hand soap is also provided.
• NO SMOKING or VAPING allowed at this property to include the deck and pool areas
• This is a PET FRIENDLY HOME (up to 50 pounds): A non-refundable pet fee of $85 per pet will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your pet(s). Maximum of 2 pets. Additional pets must be approved so please send us a request and include the breed/weight. Pet(s) must be crated any time guest is not present.
• Maximum Occupancy: 12
• Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
• Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
• Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
• No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at the property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
• No uninvited guests without permission
• Do not take bath towels to the beach.
• Additional fees and taxes may apply
• Photo ID may be required upon check-in
• Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee or Security Deposit
Pleasure Pier - 15 minutes
Schlitterbahn Water Park - 15 minutes
The Strand Historic District - 20 minutes
Pier 19 (get fresh seafood right off the boat!) - 25 minutes