|Master Bedroom King|
|Living Room Queen|
Are you ready for a beach getaway with a wide, sandy beach and access to a community pool that is just outside your back door?
Walking on Sunshine is a beautifully decorated one bedroom condo located within the Mariners Walk community within the gated Wild Dunes Resort. Less than 100 steps to the beach and even fewer steps to the Mariners Walk community pool, Walking on Sunshine features ocean views from its comfortably coastal themed screened porch, black & white decorated living room and serene, second floor master bedroom. The first floor features an open floor plan layout between the kitchen, dining & living room areas. Walk upstairs and you'll find the master bedroom and the full bathroom. Start your days and end your evenings on the screened porch and watch the Atlantic Ocean waves crash ashore. This villa, which is brand new to the rental market, is perfect for a couple's romantic getaway, a friends' get-together or a small family vacation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR WALKING ON SUNSHINE (maximum occupancy of 4):
- King bed
- Dresser with smart TV (for streaming)
- Night stand with reading lamps
- Workspace with desk chair
- Access to the bathroom with a spacious vanity and shower/tub combo.
- Queen size Murphy bed
- Private screened balcony off the living room with outdoor seating, bistro table & chairs and an exterior door to reach the Mariners Walk community pool or beach.
- Ocean views from the living room, screened porch and master bedroom.
- Full kitchen with white cabinets, new tiled backsplash & granite counter tops
- Use of the Mariners Walk community pool & grilling area.
- Washing machine & dryer
- Large dining table seats 4
- Free WIFI
- Private parking for 2 cars is included in the rental rate
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
NO PETS ALLOWED
Guests enter Walking on Sunshine by walking up a half flight of exterior stairs to the front door. Once you enter this newly furnished & renovated condo, you will find the kitchen, half bathroom, dining area, stairwell to the second floor and living room. There is a cabinet in the living room that converts into a queen sized Murphy bed. The sliding glass door in the living room leads to the screened balcony. The washing machine & dryer are located in a closet near the kitchen and front door. Walk up the interior staircase to find the master bedroom and the full bathroom with a shower/tub combo. Off-street parking on the parking lot for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher tabs and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds will be made for you in advance of your arrival with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
We really appreciate the review. Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Steven
It is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us. Come back soon. Steven
We really appreciate the review. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Kathryn, come back and stay again soon. Steven
Jenna, it is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us. We really appreciate such a kind response. We would love for you to come and stay with us again soon. Steven.
Thank you! We’re delighted you had a great time. Steven