|Master Suite King|
|Guest Bedroom King|
|Guest Suite Twin (3)|
Book this tranquil & serene vacation home now! This clean, airy, comfortably furnished Fairway Dunes villa, which features terrific natural light, multiple outdoor balconies and a short walk to Isle of Palm's famously wide & pristine beach, is the perfect home for you and your guests to soak up some sun, play in the ocean waves and recharge yourself. This restful seaside villa has been renovated and features soothing colors, natural decor & soft, cozy furniture. Guests of Endless Summer will enjoy views of the Wild Dunes Resort's Links Golf Course and access to the Fairway Dunes community pool & community tennis courts.
DUE TO COVID-19, SOME WILD DUNES RESORT AMENITIES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY. WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE RESORT AMENITIES AND WILL NOT MAKE ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON WHICH AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY.
This amazing beach home will not be available for long! Reserve your dates now and prepare to create a lifetime of wonderful, beach vacation memories at Endless Summer.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR ENDLESS SUMMER (sleeps 8):
- King bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Dresser with smart TV
- En-suite bathroom with double sink vanity and tiled, walk-in shower
- Sliding door access to a private balcony overlooking the Links Golf Course
Guest Bedroom Suite:
- Two twin beds. One bed also has a trundled twin bed (for a total of 3 twin mattresses).
- Night stand with reading lamp
- En-suite bathroom with spacious vanity and tiled, walk-in shower
- King bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Dresser & chair
- Sliding door access to a private balcony overlooking the front yard
- Twin daybed
- 2 minute walk to the beach via the public beach access point that is just across the street (Palmetto Boulevard) from Endless Summer.
- Access to the Fairway Dunes community pool (subject to the HOA's schedule & opening hours) and community tennis courts.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, white cabinets, drip coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker and a blender.
- Reverse floor plan with vaulted ceilings in the living areas (kitchen, living room & dining room) on the upper level of the home.
- Electric fireplace available for guest use in the living room.
- Three private, outdoor balconies -- accessible from the living room, master suite and guest bedroom suite.
- Outdoor shower
- Free WIFI; Roku streaming TVs (no cable)
- Parking in the driveway and carport for up to 3 vehicles. (Please note that you may not park on the street in the Fairway Dunes community except in specifically marked guest parking areas!)
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to Endless Summer and enter the front door with a secure electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
NO PETS ALLOWED
Guests initially enter Endless Summer by walking up the exterior staircase from the driveway to the front porch and front door. Once you enter your code within the electronic door lock on the front door, you will enter the home's first floor, which features the master suite, the guest bedroom suite and a laundry room. Walk up a half flight of stairs to find another guest bedroom and bathroom. On the top floor of the home, you will find the living room, dining room and kitchen. You can access private, outdoor balconies through the master bedroom, living room and one of the guest bedrooms. There is an outdoor shower -- perfect for rinsing off after a trip to the beach or the community pool -- conveniently located near the exterior staircase to the front door.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME! Pets are prohibited. Smoking is not permitted in the home. The maximum number of guests or visitors for this house at all times -- day or night -- is 8 people. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a quiet residential neighborhood so please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher detergent and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you, so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you, so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the recommendation! Steven
Thank you Katie! So glad you enjoyed the home and took advantage of the great location! Come back and stay agains soon. Steven
Thank you Rachel! So glad you enjoyed the home and took advantage of the great location. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Mina! We really appreciate the review, so glad you enjoyed the home and took advantage of the great location! Steven