Welcome to The Aurora! With views of the 11th fairway of the George Fazio golf course and access to the Inverness Village community amenities (including community pool, children's pool, tennis courts & more!), this fully renovated, bright & airy end unit villa is the perfect spot for your family or golf group in search of the ideal Hilton Head vacation. Located within Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort, the Aurora is just a 20 minute walk or 5 minute bike ride away from the beach.
Palmetto Dunes is the premiere spot for a family vacation. With the FREE Palmetto Dunes Buggy transportation vehicles, you may choose to never use your car while you are here. You can bike for miles on the bike paths that run beneath the canopy of oaks and Spanish moss throughout Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove, or take the Dunes Buggy to Shelter Cove or the beach. Palmetto Dunes is also close to a variety of grocery stores including Whole Foods, The Fresh Market, Harris Teeter, Publix and Kroger. You also have every type of restaurant imaginable within minutes of the plantation.
Come, getaway from it all and experience this wonderful villa for yourself!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE AURORA (maximum occupancy of 4):
Master suite (located on the top floor of the villa):
- King bed
- Dresser with cable TV
- Nightstands with reading lamps
- En suite bathroom with tiled shower/tub combo and spacious, dual-sink vanity
Twin bedroom (located on the lower level of the villa):
- Two twin beds
- Nightstand with reading lamp
- Bathroom with tiled shower/tub combo and spacious vanity
- Guests of The Aurora may access the Inverness Village community pool & kiddie pool and tennis courts. The community pool is just 100 yards down the street and offers a wonderful alternative to the beach.
- Easy 20 minute walk or 5 minute bike ride to the beach!
- Recently renovated villa with upgraded kitchen, bathrooms, furnishings and mattresses.
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and microwave), coffee maker, toaster & more!
- Open floor layout between the living room, kitchen and dining areas.
- Large dining table comfortably seats 6 people. There are 2 additional stools at the kitchen counter.
- No Saturday to Saturday restrictions -- you may book this fabulous home for more or less than 7 nights.
- Free WIFI
- Full sized washing machine & dryer
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to The Aurora and enter the front door with a secure electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Guests enter The Aurora by walking up the exterior staircase to the front porch & front door of this two-story, end unit villa (Unit 990). Once you enter the front door, you will find the twin suite on your left and a hallway on your right that leads to the kitchen, dining & living room areas and staircase to the second floor. Take the staircase to the second level of the home to access the master suite. You'll enjoy the peaceful views of the golf course from the kitchen, dining & living room areas as well as the master bedroom. You may access the private porch from the living room. There is a full sized washing machine & dryer on the second floor.
NO SMOKING. NO PETS. Tenant must be 25 years old. Reservations made for younger individuals will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the home at ALL times. NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. You may not exceed the maximum occupancy at any time — day or night. These are causes for eviction with no refund, and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a privately-owned residential home -- be respectful of the house and contents. Please also be respectful of Inverness Village community and our neighbors.
COMMUNITY POOL AND TENNIS COURTS ARE SUBJECT TO MAINTENANCE AND OTHER CLOSURES. We do not manage the community pool or community tennis courts.
For streaming TV apps, personal subscription is required.
Guests staying at all iTrip Hilton Head managed properties receive the following:
* Amenity pack, starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher & laundry detergent.
* All beds ready made with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
# WE DO NOT LIST ON CRAIGS LIST #
Frequently Asked Questions
According to Eric Benson, Ph.D. professor and extension entomologist at Clemson University “It has nothing to do with cleanliness or the economic conditions of the area,” said Benson. “They could be around the nicest home or the nicest hotel or resort.”
If you leave the doors or windows open, especially at night, you will likely see a few. This is perfectly normal. If you see 20 or 30 all in one place then please let us know. This might mean we have a nest somewhere in the home and we'll need to get pest control out to take care of it. This is extremely rare!
Please don't worry about bugs, enjoy your vacation. You'll likely not see any while you are here, we just include this note so you understand it's not unusual to see some and it doesn't mean the home isn't well looked after!
We do not manage any of these community pools and are not responsible for management of them. We do not provide refunds for pool closure.
The premises, all fixtures thereon and all property on or around the premises is provided to Tenant “as is” without any warranties of any kind. None of iTrip Vacations, Sea Oats Vacations LLC. or the owner of the premises shall be responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out of or relating to this Rental Agreement. The use of the premises is at Tenant’s own risk.
Do not put any chemicals, hot oil, grease, coffee grinds, pasta, bones, shells of any kind, oatmeal, nuts, onion skins, eggshells, trash, pumpkins, fibrous vegetables, lettuces, stringy vegetables, potato peel, pits, corn husks down the disposal.
We check the disposal is working prior to all guest arrivals. In the event the disposal or kitchen sink plumbing is blocked due to material put down the disposal this is the responsibility of the guest. If a plumber has to be called then the guest will be charged for that visit.
Properties may include a noise alert monitoring system and other electronic devices in order to ensure that neighborhood noise and occupancy levels are respected. Do not tamper with amny device.
Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay - day or night - to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Please do not invite additional people to the home.
We work hard to try and allow our guests to get in early. This depends on check out times, cleaning and inspection schedules as well as any maintenance issues. We will text on the day of arrival once we know we can allow an early check in.
Please make sure your mobile number is up to date in your iTrip account. This will allow us to offer you an early check in!
Depending on which travel website you book through you may see a separate charge for their booking fee.
We will consider late check out requests on days when we do not have an incoming guests. We really appreciate it you can be checked out by 10am. Please let us know if you do check out earlier, we will start cleaning as soon as we can so the next guest can enjoy an early start to their vacation!
Please pay attention to parking restrictions. Many homes have limited parking available. We don't want you to get a ticket or towed!
Please contact the travel agent that you used to make your booking if you wish to cancel. They will notfiy us directly.
- No loud noises after 9pm. (Includes no Hot Tub use after 9pm)
- Only park in the designated areas (not on the landscaping)
- Do not roll out trash to the street, trash service will do this
- Do not hang beach towels over railings or leave beach gear outside
- Beach Front Homes - TURTLE SEASON No lights visible from beach (May 1 to Oct 31)
The Cities will issue a ticket and a fine for these items.
The guest will be charged a $200 repair and inspection fee for tampering with or deactivating a smoke alarm or noise monitor.
No one may perform any maintenance work on the home without our specific permission in writing.
If you book a pet friendly property then the following provisions (included in the rental agreement) apply:
- ALL PETS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL, please let us know what you would like to bring with you.
- WE ONLY ALLOW DOGS (Canis familiaris). THAT'S IT.
- The pet fee is $125 per animal per stay up to one month. Plus tax and processing fees.
- All dogs must be up to date on rabies and other vaccinations. (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request).
- All dogs must be treated with a flea and tick repellent at least three days prior to arrival.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up all dog waste and disposing of it in a proper trash bin
- Dogs must not be allowed on to furniture or in bedrooms at any time
- Dogs must not make excessive noise
- Dogs must be crated when left in the property and must not be left unattended for any undue length of time
- Guest must observe all local rules, regulations and ordinances regarding pets at all time
If Dogs cause any damage, or the property requires additional cleaning the guest will be charged the cost of any repairs or clean up. If a security deposit has been paid it will be deducted. If there is no security deposit then the guest authorizes their credit card to be charged directly for the repair or clean up cost.
We do NOT allow any animals other than DOGS, this means NO cats, NO birds (especially NO Parrots), NO livestock or other farm animals (Incuding domesticated pigs), NO insects, NO reptiles, NO Spiders, NO Ponies or other Horses and other 'exotic' pets. In fact NOTHING OTHER THAN DOGS. (NO we don't allow dog-wolf hybrids either). This clause is dedicated to Airbnb and its guests who can't read or don't understand that parrots are not dogs.
If you bring a non-approved Pet into the home there is a $500 clean up charge that will be applied to your account for each day the non-approved pet is present.
Prohibited Breeds of Dogs. Please contact us to discuss your dog if it includes any mix of these breeds:
- Bull Terrier;
- Chow Chow;
- Doberman Pinscher;
- German Shepherd;
- Giant Schnauzer
- Presa Canario;
- Pit Bull;
- Rhodesian Ridgeback;
- Neapolitan Mastiff;
- Wolf; or
- Wolf Hybrid
If you are not sure if your dog is a prohibited breed let us know the type, size and nature of your pet and we'll happily discuss it with you.
We recommend adding a second mobile number to your account to make sure we can contact someone at all times. This second number may also be used to receive door codes in the event the first phone dies or is left in the unit. (It happens a lot and we are unable to provide codes to spouses or family members for security reasons).
Please abide by the following rules while in Palmetto Dunes:
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Burning of any kind is prohibited.
- Parking on the roadway is not permitted. Parking on lawns is not permitted.
- Towels and/or swimwear are not to be hung on porch railings.
- Trash bins and trash bags are NOT to be brought roadside. They should remain in the service yard where they will be picked up by waste contractors.
- Loud music or excessive noise is not tolerated at any time.
- Motorcycles are not permitted inside the resort. Buses, RV’s, and motorhomes are also not permitted.
- Automobiles always have the right-of-way. Bicyclists and pedestrians shall both use leisure paths where available. If paths are not available – bicycles are ridden with the traffic; pedestrians face the flow of traffic.
- If you walk or bike to or from Shelter Cove-please use the leisure trail under the 278 bridge to cross the highway.
- Do not swim in the lagoon or lakes; alligators may be present.
- Crossing the dunes only at designated beach access points.
- Leaving all live creatures (sand dollars, starfish, etc.) on the beach.
- Not feeding any animals-if fed they become dependent, aggressive and most must be killed.
- Not using lights on or adjacent to the beach during the evening from May – October so Loggerhead mothers can nest and hatchlings can find their way to the ocean; please do not carry or otherwise help them to the ocean.
- Use only audio devices with headphones outside or in the common areas.
- Ensure that all individuals do not exceed reasonable noise levels.
- Pick up after your pets on the beach and common areas.
- Laundry items, such as towels, bathing suits, clothing, may not be hung on railings/balconies or any other location where visible from adjoining properties, a golf course, the beach or the street.
- Please store bicycles neatly, as far from the road as possible, and in a location that does not block walkways or create a safety hazard.
- Bright exterior lighting may not be left on for extended periods, and/or after 10 pm. In no case shall they shine into a neighbor’s residence or property.
- For Oceanside properties: take care that lights do NOT shine onto the beach during loggerhead turtle nesting season (May-October) to protect young hatchlings who are drawn to the light.
- Trash cans and recycling bins should be kept in designated service yards where they will be picked up by the refuse service on the designated day. Please keep garbage in trash cans to discourage animals from spreading trash.
- Short-term renters & their guests must park vehicles in the garage, carport or on the driveway of the rental property, as parking is not permitted on any landscaped surfaces including the front, back or side yards. No trailers or commercially marked vehicles may remain in Sea Pines overnight.
- Short-term renters, renting in Sea Pines are not permitted to bring in motor homes, travel trailers/ RVs, boats, personal watercraft, or jet-ski and ski-doos.
- At no time may any type of motorcycle, dune buggy, electric cart, golf cart, low-speed vehicle, moped or motor assisted bicycle or conveyances of any type be operated on any road or access way within the confines of Sea Pines. ADA vehicles are permitted.
- Pets must be leashed at all times when outdoors, except as permitted ON the beach during certain times of year (click here for details). We also ask that you please clean up after your pets and dispose of waste properly.
- Please be a courteous neighbor and be mindful of noise levels of people and pets. Town of Hilton Head noise ordinance: reduced level 10 PM – 7 AM daily.
- Guest passes must be displayed prominently in your vehicle while in Sea Pines and are needed to re-enter the community.
- Texting while driving is not allowed in Sea Pines
We have chosen to make the beautiful community of Sea Pines our place to live, work, or visit. With this beautiful environment comes an extensive variety of landscape and wildlife, and with that landscape and wildlife comes the responsibility to always be aware of our surroundings.
Important Safety Tips Regarding Alligators in Sea Pines
- Assume every body of water contains an alligator
- Stay at least 60 feet (4 car lengths) away from alligators
- Alligators are ambush predators and can move faster than you or your pets
- Keep pets and children away from water’s edge
- Swimming or wading is prohibited in Sea Pines’ waterways
- Feeding or harassing alligators is dangerous and illegal
- Use caution when fishing or crabbing. Do not throw used bait or fish parts into the water
Immediately call Sea Pines Security at 843_671_7170 to report any aggressive alligator behavior or concerns.
We do ask that all guests TAKE TIME TO BE KIND. Common courtesy goes a long way. Sadly since the pandemic we have all witnessed an increase in aggressive or unacceptable behavior. Our team has taken a lot of abuse and experienced some very unkind guests.
Misunderstandings are one of the leading causes of guest complaints. Please make sure you read everything we send to you. This include the entire rental listing, all of our house rules, all photos, all emails & texts and all the help articles in your iTrip account. This helps avoid misunderstandings in the first place.
For our own safety and security we have a zero tolerance rule with guests who are rude, abusive, discourteous or argumentative. We do not engage with those guests any more beyond asking them to read our TAKE TIME TO BE KIND policy.
Urgent issues include: Being locked out, water leaks.
Emergency Issues include: Gas leaks. Fire. Life Safety Issues. Call 911.
Issues that will typically be dealt with the next day include Air Conditioning issues.
Power Outages: These can be frequent on the islands. Power company's are quick to resolve. If it doesn't not appear to be a neighborhood wide outage please contact us.
Please call or text us if you are not sure that the listing is genuine.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Agent will provide Tenant with at least 24 hours notice of owner's or owner's agent(s) intent to enter the premises (except in the case of an emergency)
None of iTrip Vacations, Sea Oats Vacations LLC. or the owner of the premises assume risk, responsibility or any liability for, and the Tenant hereby releases, waives, relinquishes and discharges iTrip Vacations, Sea Oats Vacations LLC. the owner of the premises and all directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives of such parties from, any (i) loss, damage, illness, injury or exposure to COVID-19, other viruses or the flu to persons or their personal property that occurs during their stay on the premises; (ii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, internet service, electricity or plumbing or (iii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from or due to weather conditions, insects, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
LOST & FOUND
Agent is not responsible and assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged valuables or belongings. If you discover that you have left behind something of value to you, please text us immediately and we will try to assist you in locating your lost item.
Agent is not responsible for any item left behind by a guest. However, any item, with the exception of perishable items, left behind by our guests and found after departure by Housekeeping will be collected, logged in, and kept in a secure location for collection by the owner for up to fourteen (14) days. For security and privacy reasons we do not notify a guest that an item has found. Perishable items, underwear, other hazards to health or safety and miscellaneous toiletries are discarded.
We would be happy to return your lost item(s) to you by United States Postal Service or UPS delivery with tracking information. Your credit card will be charged packaging and postage. (Minimum charge is $35). iTrip is not responsible for any item lost or misdirected during shipment by the United States Postal Service or UPS.
Lost & Found items are held for fourteen (14) days, after this holding period, the unclaimed item(s) are thrown away, given to local organizations, or disposed of accordingly by Agent
Agent may utilize electronic monitoring equipment (including video, noise, motion, temperature, humidity and other means) at the property to ensure that all local ordinances, including noise & occupancy limits, are observed at all timed and that no events or parties are held on the property.
Our homes are subject to strict noise ordinances. In the event that you trigger our noise monitor you will be asked to turn down the volume immediately. Failure to comply will lead to eviction without a refund. Cities impose large fines and you may be prosecuted. You agree to reimburse the homeowner and Agent for all lost income resulting from any suspension of their business license arising from you exceeding the noise alert levels.
Parking at the premises is limited to the number of cars listed in your check-in email. No boats, jet skis, trailers or RVs are allowed without prior permission of Agent.
All vehicles are parked at the risk of the owner. iTrip Vacations shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the property. If a vehicle is left on the property after the guest checks out without the written consent of the iTrip Vacations, we reserve the right to have the vehicle towed at the owner’s expense. No vehicle repairs are to be performed on the property.
Resort parking charges and any associated late fees or inconvenience fees will be charged to the credit card on file and are the responsibility of the tenant. This includes fees for showing up at the security gate without the relvant QR code, gate pass or other required ID. Passes not ordered more than 2 weeks prior to check in may be subject to late fees.
Person making the reservation must be present during the stay. DO NOT BOOK FOR OTHER PEOPLE.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (843) 353-1984