|Upstairs Master King|
|Downstairs Bunk Twin Twin|
|Upstairs Living Room Sofa Queen|
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Enjoy this peaceful and secluded retreat on the main body of Lake Granbury. With a private entry gate and plenty of parking, this is the perfect place to get away and relax with friends and family. Bring your boat, kayaks, or other water-toys to make your stay a lasting memory for years to come. Have your morning coffee and take in the breathtaking views of the lake from any part of the house inside or out. At dusk, jump in the hot tub with friends and watch the sunset to make the day complete. If you're in the competitive mood, head to the game room for a round of pool or foosball. Whether you’re looking for an activity-filled vacation, or a quiet retreat away from the city, a trip to our house on Lake Granbury has something for everyone. Come see for yourself!
Great for Families and Reunions!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Pet Friendly! Pet Fee Required!
FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED ON PROPERTY!
Recommended Items to bring to property- Floats, Beach Towels, Bluetooth Speaker, Battery Operated Lantern/Light, Water Shoes, Mosquito/Insect Spray
-King Size Bed (Upstairs Master)
-Queen Size Bed (Downstairs Bedroom 1)
-Full Size Bed (Downstairs Bedroom 2)
-Twin Bunk Beds with Under Bed Trundle (Downstairs Bedroom 3)
-Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (Upstairs Living Area)
- 8 Smart Televisions with Internet Streaming (Each Bedroom, Both Living Rooms, Game Room, and Outside Hot Tub Area)
- Bathroom with Stand-In Shower (Upstairs) Bathtub/Shower Combo (Downstairs)
- Mini Portable A/C in Master Bedroom
- Kitchen stocked with all needed cooking essentials
- Dinnerware for 11
- Workstation in Master with Epson Printer
- VCR/DVD Combo Player (VHS/DVD Movies Provided)
- Linens & Towels provided
- 2 Living Areas
- Laundry Room with Full Size Washer/Dryer (Downstairs)
- Board Games along with Outdoor Corn Hole
- Electric Fireplace
- 3 Refrigerators (Upstairs Kitchen, Downstairs Kitchenette, Game Room)
- Three Coffee Makers (Standard Coffee Pot & Keurig Upstairs Kitchen, Keurig Downstairs Coffee Bar)
- Fishing Poles Provided (Located at Boat House)
- 7 Person Hot Tub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Right on the Main Body of Lake Granbury
- Private and Secluded with Boat House for Swimming, Fishing, and Boat Tie-up
- Boat Ramp/Launch at Hunters Park
- Outdoor Fire Pit and Chiminea
- Propane Gas Fire Table
- Propane Gas Grill (Second Floor Balcony)
- Separate Downstairs Kitchenette
- Multiple Sitting Areas with Tables, Chairs, and Umbrellas
- Putting Green
- Fenced-In Dog Run
- 2nd Floor Balcony/Deck with Lake View with Access from Kitchen
- Boat Rentals at Sam's Boat Rentals and Lake Granbury Marina
- Security Cameras at front and back of property
- Private Gated Entrance
SAFETY AND SECURITY FEATURES
- Digital Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguishers
- Outdoor Security Camera's for added Safety
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Historic Downtown Granbury (2.6 Miles)
Barking Rock Winery & Vineyard (2.6 Miles)
Hunter Park Boat Ramp (1.5 Miles)
Sam's Boat Rentals & Party Barges (3.8 Miles)
Lake Granbury Marina Boat Rentals (4.8 Miles)
Wal-Mart Supercenter (4.6 Miles)
Brookshires (3.9 Miles)
Dollar General (2.8 Miles)
Dinosaur Valley State Park in Glen Rose (26.4 Miles)
Fossil Rim Wildlife Center in Glen Rose (27.2 Miles)
Fort Worth (39.4 Miles)
Dallas (70.8 Miles)
Love Field Airport (81.9 Miles)
D/FW International Airport (71.8 Miles)
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guests will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* Pontoon boat at property is not available to be used.
* This property sleeps 11 people!!! If we determine you have more than 11 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in the driveway at all times. Driveway can accommodate 8 vehicles
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Property Owner or Property Management Company, or their employees, agents or other associated personnel are not responsible if guests are injured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental or otherwise) which occur while staying at the property.