Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Enjoy this peaceful and secluded retreat on the main body of Lake Granbury. With a private entry gate and plenty of parking, this is the perfect place to get away and relax with friends and family. Bring your boat, kayaks, or other water-toys to make your stay a lasting memory for years to come. Have your morning coffee and take in the breathtaking views of the lake from any part of the house inside or out. At dusk, jump in the hot tub with friends and watch the sunset to make the day complete. If you're in the competitive mood, head to the game room for a round of pool or foosball. Whether you’re looking for an activity-filled vacation, or a quiet retreat away from the city, a trip to our house on Lake Granbury has something for everyone. Come see for yourself!
Great for Families and Reunions!
Pet Friendly! Pet Fee Required!
FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED ON PROPERTY!
Recommended Items to bring to property- Floats, Beach Towels, Bluetooth Speaker, Battery Operated Lantern/Light, Water Shoes, Mosquito/Insect Spray
Boat Rental's, please call Morgan Turner at 254-396-4061
-King Size Bed (Upstairs Master)
-Queen Size Bed (Downstairs Bedroom 1)
-Full Size Bed (Downstairs Bedroom 2)
-Twin Bunk Beds with Under Bed Trundle (Downstairs Bedroom 3)
-Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (Upstairs Living Area)
- 8 Smart Televisions with Internet Streaming (Each Bedroom, Both Living Rooms, Game Room, and Outside Hot Tub Area)
- Bathroom with Stand-In Shower (Upstairs) Bathtub/Shower Combo (Downstairs)
- Kitchen stocked with all needed cooking essentials
- Dinnerware for 10
- Workstation in Master with Epson Printer
- VCR/DVD Combo Player (VHS/DVD Movies Provided)
- Linens & Towels provided
- 2 Living Areas
- Two A/C Mini-Splits (Master Bedroom & Upstairs Living room)
- Laundry Room with Full Size Washer/Dryer (Downstairs)
- Board Games along with Outdoor Corn Hole
- Electric Fireplace
- 3 Refrigerators (Upstairs Kitchen, Downstairs Kitchenette, Game Room)
- Three Coffee Makers (Standard Coffee Pot & Keurig Upstairs Kitchen, Keurig Downstairs Coffee Bar)
- Fishing Poles Provided (Located on Side of House)
- 7 Person Hot Tub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Right on the Main Body of Lake Granbury
- Private and Secluded with Open Boat House for Swimming, Fishing, Lounging, and Boat Tie-up
- Boat Ramp/Launch at Hunters Park
- Outdoor Fire Pit and Chiminea
- Propane Gas Fire Table
- Propane Gas Grill
- Separate Downstairs Kitchenette
- Multiple Sitting Areas with Tables, Chairs, and Umbrellas
- Putting Green
- Fenced-In Dog Run with Artificial Turf
- 2nd Floor Screened in Balcony/Deck with Lake View with Access from Kitchen
- Boat Rentals- Please call Morgan Turner at 254-396-4061
- Security Cameras at front and back of property
SAFETY AND SECURITY FEATURES
- Digital Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguishers
- Outdoor Security Camera's for added Safety
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Historic Downtown Granbury (2.6 Miles)
Barking Rock Winery & Vineyard (2.6 Miles)
Hunter Park Boat Ramp (1.5 Miles)
Sam's Boat Rentals & Party Barges (3.8 Miles)
Lake Granbury Marina Boat Rentals (4.8 Miles)
Wal-Mart Supercenter (4.6 Miles)
Brookshires (3.9 Miles)
Dollar General (2.8 Miles)
Dinosaur Valley State Park in Glen Rose (26.4 Miles)
Fossil Rim Wildlife Center in Glen Rose (27.2 Miles)
Fort Worth (39.4 Miles)
Dallas (70.8 Miles)
Love Field Airport (81.9 Miles)
D/FW International Airport (71.8 Miles)
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guests will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* Pontoon boat at property is not available to be used.
* This property sleeps 10 people!!! If we determine you have more than 10 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in the driveway at all times. Driveway can accommodate 8 vehicles
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Property Owner or Property Management Company, or their employees, agents or other associated personnel are not responsible if guests are injured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental or otherwise) which occur while staying at the property.
Frequently Asked Questions
NO PARTIES, EVENTS, OR LARGE GATHERINGS PERMITTED! These are cause for eviction with no refund. Please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times. Properties may include a noise alert monitoring system and other electronic devices in order to ensure that neighborhood noise and occupancy levels are respected. If we receive noise complaints and it’s determined that a party/event took place at property on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest(s)/tenant(s) will be charged a fee of $500 to credit card on file, no exceptions. Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Please do not invite additional people to the home as a $100 fee per night, per person will be charged to reservation guest
This a "Pet Friendly" property and is limited to 2 pets at a weight of no more than 100 pounds maximum. Pets must be current on all vaccines and flea/tick meds. If a pet is brought to the property with fleas, and property gets infested with fleas, reservation tenant will be charged for extermination and fumigation of property. Please clean up and watch over your pet. There is a $200 pet fee for guests bringing their pets. Failure to claim/pay for pet fee at initial booking of property, or if evidence is found of pet at property or of a pet mishap such as damage, carpet cleaning, and deodorizing, reservation guest will be charged to your on file credit card after property is cleaned and inspected.
DOCK, BOATHOUSE, POOL, HOT TUB & PATIO:
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a dock and/or boathouse, pool, hot tub, and patio area (private or community) and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the dock, boathouse, pool, hot tub, and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, and that the dock, boathouse, pool, hot tub and deck/patio areas can be slippery when wet and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the dock, boathouse, community or private pool or hot tub and patio areas, if applicable. Property Owner and Manager may not be held responsible for any injury that may occur. Additionally, Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents which might occur as a consequence of participation in any activities with or involving the released parties
Tenant hereby acknowledges the premises they have reserved may include kayaks and the undersigned tenant agrees that the kayaks can be dangerous when used. Tenant also acknowledges and assumes all responsibility when using kayaks and accepts fees and charges if kayaks are lost or damaged. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related in the use of the kayaks. Property Owner and Manager may not be held responsible for any injury that may occur. Additionally, Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents which might occur as a consequence of participation in any activities with or involving the released parties.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER:
In order for Limited Damage Waiver to cover accidental damages / expenses, all damages MUST be reported prior to check-out. If damages are not reported prior to check-out and discovered later, the tenant will be responsible for all repairs and replacement costs.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Must be over 25 years of age to rent any property
Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes.
Do not dismantle smoke detectors, as they are there for your protection.
Please do not remove any furniture, linens or bath towels from the interior of the home.
During the COVID-19 crisis there may be significant changes to operations and operating hours of tourist-related activities. Community pools may not yet be open, or have limited hours. Restaurants may not have indoor dining or limited outdoor dining only. City rules with respect to wearing masks and other safety equipment may apply. None of these or other similar restrictions are within our control are not a reason for a refund. Please consider investing in travel insurance.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (469) 445-2112