Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Perfect Getaway in Lake Granbury! A peaceful retreat on the main body of Lake Granbury. A manned community security entrance gate and seclusion makes this is the perfect place to get away and relax with friends and family. Bring your boat or other water-toys to make your stay even better. Picture Perfect lake views from any part of the house inside or out. Come out and enjoy our little slice of Heaven, you won't be disappointed. Come see for yourself!
Great for Families and Reunions!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED ON PROPERTY!
Recommended Items to bring to property- Floats, Beach Towels, Bluetooth Speaker, Battery Operated Lantern/Light, Water Shoes, Mosquito/Insect Spray
-King Size Bed with Full Sleeper Sofa and Streaming TV (Upstairs Master)
-Queen Size Bed (Downstairs Bedroom 1)
-King Size Bed and Twin Futon (Upstairs Bedroom 2)
-Bunk Room with Two Twins and a Full Size Bed (Upstairs Bedroom 3)
-Queen Size Bed with Twin Futon and Streaming TV (Upstairs Bedroom 4)
-Twin Futon (Game Room)
- 4 Smart TV's ( Master, Bedroom 4, Living Room, and Game Room)
- Remote Control Fans
- Kitchen stocked with all needed cooking essentials
- Dinnerware for 16
- Induction Electric Stove
- 4 Kayaks Provided
- Linens & Towels provided
- 2 Living Areas and Sitting Areas
- 4 Bathrooms with either Stand-in Showers or Combo Jet Tub with Shower
- Laundry Room with Full Size Washer/Dryer (Upstairs)
- Board Games
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Standard Coffee Pot
- Fishing Poles Provided (Located on Back Porch)
- Life Jackets, Electric Air Pump and a few Floats Provided (Outside Deck Box)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Right on the Main Body of Lake Granbury
- Private and Secluded with Open Boat House for Swimming, Fishing, Lounging, and Boat Tie-up
- Boat Ramp/Launch within Community (Please Follow Signs)
- Game Room with Foosball Table and Ping Pong Table (1/2 Bath Location)
- Propane Gas Grill
- Charcoal Grill
- Multiple Sitting Areas with Tables and Chairs
- Multi Level Deck with Stairs
- Private Swimming Pool (Depths 3ft-6ft) Pool Season: April 1st-October 1st. Pool Closed for the Season: October 1st-April 1st
- Movie Room with Large Screen, Projector, and Popcorn Machine
- Security Cameras at front and back of property
SAFETY AND SECURITY FEATURES
- Digital Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit
- Outdoor Security Camera's for added Safety
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Historic Downtown Granbury (6.7 Miles)
Barking Rock Winery & Vineyard (9.3 Miles)
Stumpy's Bar & Grill and Boat Rentals (4.4 Miles)
Rockin S Bar & Grill (5.7 Miles)
Sam's Boat Rentals & Party Barges (5.7 Miles)
Wal-Mart Supercenter (6.4 Miles)
Brookshires (5.4 Miles)
Dollar General (5.3 Miles)
Dinosaur Valley State Park in Glen Rose (21 Miles)
Fossil Rim Wildlife Center in Glen Rose (22 Miles)
Fort Worth (45 Miles)
Dallas (89 Miles)
Love Field Airport (79 Miles)
D/FW International Airport (69 Miles)
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guests will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 16 people!!! If we determine you have more than 16 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in the driveway at all times. Driveway can accommodate 6 vehicles
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Property Owner or Property Management Company, or their employees, agents or other associated personnel are not responsible if guests are injured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental or otherwise) which occur while staying at the property.
Frequently Asked Questions
NO PARTIES, EVENTS, OR LARGE GATHERINGS PERMITTED! These are cause for eviction with no refund. Please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times. Properties may include a noise alert monitoring system and other electronic devices in order to ensure that neighborhood noise and occupancy levels are respected. If we receive noise complaints and it’s determined that a party/event took place at property on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest(s)/tenant(s) will be charged a fee of $500 to credit card on file, no exceptions. Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Please do not invite additional people to the home as a $100 fee per night, per person will be charged to reservation guest
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. A $500 pet deposit will be charged to booking guest.
DOCK, POOL, BOATHOUSE, & PATIO:
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a dock (private or community) and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the dock and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the dock and deck area can be slippery when wet and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the dock, community or private pool and patio areas, if applicable. Property Owner and Manager may not be held responsible for any injury that may occur. Additionally, Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents which might occur as a consequence of participation in any activities with or involving the released parties.
(POOL SEASON IS APRIL1ST-OCTOBER1ST) (POOL CLOSES FOR THE SEASON OCTOBER1ST-APRIL1ST)
Tenant hereby acknowledges the the premises they have reserved may or may not have kayaks at private cove area and the undersigned tenant agrees that the kayaks can be dangerous when used. Tenants also acknowledge and assumes all responsibility when using kayaks and accepts fees and charges if kayaks are lost or damaged. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related in the use of the kayaks. Property Owner and Manager may not be held responsible for any injury that may occur. Additionally, Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents which might occur as a consequence of participation in any activities with or involving the released parties.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER:
In order for Limited Damage Waiver to cover accidental damages / expenses, all damages MUST be reported prior to check-out. If damages are not reported prior to check-out and discovered later, the tenant will be responsible for all repairs and replacement costs.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Must be over 25 years of age to rent any property
Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes.
Do not dismantle smoke detectors, as they are there for your protection.
Please do not remove any furniture, linens or bath towels from the interior of the home.
During the COVID-19 crisis there may be significant changes to operations and operating hours of tourist-related activities. Community pools may not yet be open, or have limited hours. Restaurants may not have indoor dining or limited outdoor dining only. City rules with respect to wearing masks and other safety equipment may apply. None of these or other similar restrictions are within our control are not a reason for a refund. Please consider investing in travel insurance
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 220-2596