|Bedroom #1 Queen|
Surf Park Place
1 QUEEN Bedroom en Suite
Kickback and enjoy the Boise Lifestyle! This 1 bedroom private suite is complete with bicycles for riding the Boise Greenbelt, a 26 mile bike path along the Boise River. Perfectly located at the original Boise City Wave, you can watch or even participate in Boise’s surfing culture. The adjacent park, Esther Simplot Whitewater Park, boasts 3 Ponds for SUP, canoeing or relaxed raft floating; there is also a beach area to enjoy. The views here are amazing and gives you a look inside why Boiseans LOVE where we live!
• Flat screen TV
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• Beach towels (2)
• Coffee maker
• Mini Fridge/Freezer
• Toaster Oven
• Private patio
• Bicycles (2)
• Hair dryer
Eateries Within Walking Distance:
Push n Pour
Trailhead Italian Ice
34th Street Market
Joe’s Crab Shack
The Riverside Hotel
The Sand Bar
Located within minutes to the Boise foothills with mountain biking, hiking and extraordinary views of the Treasure Valley as well as 15 miles from Bogus Basin Ski resort.
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football and Basketball games
• Treefort music festival
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos, etc.
* A welcome gift and information about what’s happening in Boise.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating an important event
Sam and Amber Thank you so much you were just our 2nd guest at this property, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for leaving everything in such great shape! See you again soon!