|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
Looking for an easy getaway? Come relax & unwind on the lounge sofa on our screened porch and spend the day watching the dolphins, sailboats, birds & kayakers on the Folly River! Serenity is a beautifully decorated two bedroom condo with palmetto tree-lined river views of the Folly River from the living room, master bedroom and the large screened porch. Guests of this lovely home are invited to enjoy the Mariner's Cay community pool, tennis courts, pavilion with picnic tables and crabbing dock. Take a walk across the bridge and you are right on Folly Beach's Center Street commercial district and 1/2 mile from the Atlantic Ocean beach!
Folly Beach License #LIC-1-20-222940
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR SERENITY (sleeps 4):
- Queen-sized Sleep Number bed with heated mattress cover
- Night stands with reading lamps
- En suite bathroom
- Views of Folly River
- Access to Screened Porch
- Queen-sized bed
- Night stand with reading lamps
- Ceiling fan
An electronic, queen-sized inflatable air mattress is available.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with range, refrigerator, coffee maker, dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal & more!
- Indoor & outdoor dining tables that each seat 4-6 people
- Stunning views of the Folly River from the large screened porch & living room
- Electric BBQ grill and large lounge sofa on the screened porch
- Community pool with deck chairs, outdoor shower & private bathrooms (Pool closes 9/30/19 until 4/1/20)
- Community tennis courts & crabbing/fishing dock
- Free WIFI
- Smart TV in the living room
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
- No pets!
Perfect for those attending Charleston Weddings, College of Charleston or Citadel orientation or graduation, or just a fun week in the # 1 city in the world!
Guests enter Serenity by walking up the exterior stairs from the parking lot to the first floor condo. Once you enter the home, you will find a large, well-stocked kitchen; a dining area that comfortably seats 4 people; and a living room double-door access to the screened porch. The bedrooms and bathrooms are located on the other side of the kitchen & living room areas. Off-street parking on the driveway for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Just 15 miles from downtown Charleston, Folly Beach is its own universe - with its own sense of time, enjoyment, and a laid back, friendly energy that has earned it the lifelong affection of locals and visitors alike. Its wide beaches, solid surfing, eclectic neighborhoods, and community of locally-owned restaurants and shops make it the perfect place in which to revel, relax, and reconnect.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Mariner's Cay is a quiet residential neighborhood. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
Folly Beach Highlights:
* Fishing Pier
* Morris Island Inlet and Lighthouse
* Folly Boat Landing
* Pirate's Cove Playground, Basketball Court & Skate Park
* Folly River Park
* Folly Beach County Park
* Wave Watch Playground
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and make up remover wipes. pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
Go ahead help yourself to a glass of something from the welcome pack ;)
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you Courtney, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Serenity, the location really is great! Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Kelly, so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Serenity, the views are amazing. Thanks for the recommendation! Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Chloe. So happy you enjoyed your stay at Serenity, the screened porch is an amazing place to relax after a day at the beach! Come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you Rachel, so happy we could help! Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Serenity! Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Laura. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Serenity, the views are amazing! So happy that you got to see the dolphins! Come back again soon. Steven
Thank you Sherry. We’re glad you had a great time. Apologies for the ice maker not working during your visit. We clearly state the TVs are smart TV’s in the listing and don’t claim pillowtop mattresses. We encourage guest to fully read the listing before making a reservation. Steven
Thank you Margaret! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at Serenity, the view of the Folly River really is stunning! Come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you Aimee. Glad you enjoyed your stay at Serenity, we love the view! Thanks for the recommendation, come back soon! Steven
Thank you Suzanne! So happy you enjoyed your stay at Serenity! We love dolphin spotting from the porch! Come back again soon Steven
Thank you Mary! Glad you enjoyed your stay at Serenity! Come back again soon! Steven
Thank you! We’re happy everything was great. Come back soon! Steven
Thank you! We’re delighted you had a great time. Steven
Thank you Kristan! Glad we could help! Come back again soon!
Thanks James! Glad you had a great stay!
Thank you! We're happy to hear it helped you survive that wedding stress! Congratulations. Steven
Glad you had a railing visit to Casa Del Sol! Steven
Thanks Penny. We’re delighted you had a great time. Steven
Thank you. We're delighted you had a great time! Steven
Thanks Lydia! Those views are amazing! Come back soon! Steven
Thank you for the recommendation Sara! We're delighted you love the porch. So cool you got to see the Dolphins! That's one of our favorite things to do here! Steven