**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
New photos coming in April. COMPLELTELY REMODELED for Summer 2023 with OCEAN FRONT VIEWS are the name of the game at this home on this *multi-use beach* in Fenwick Island. Current photos are the "old".
Head-to-toe offseason renovation in progress! New kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, furnishings, paint, windows and doors! Fully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone countertops. Brand new luxury vinyl planking throughout main living area and brand new carpet in all bedrooms. All bathrooms fully re-done, including beautifully tiled showers. Fresh paint throughout the entire home and new coastal furnishings provide a calm, peaceful vibe for a memorable stay at the Ocean!
Nestled against the protected state park land, this end unit townhome offers fabulous views of the coastline. You will love waking up, going to sleep and relaxing to the soothing sounds of the ocean waves. Early risers will love the sunrises. Situated between Bethany Beach and Fenwick Island, enjoy a less crowded beach while still being just minutes away from many of the area's best restaurants and attractions.
We provide the linens but not towels. The beds are king, queen (loft) and two sets bunk beds including three twins and one full. Each bedroom and the living room has a smart TV with cable. Don't forget your passwords for your apps.
Keep the cars out of the sun under the car port where you'll find the closet with beach chairs and umbrellas for your use as well as the outdoor shower. There is some baby/toddler equipment.
Free Activities! Included with your booking are 8 different daily activities within 45 minutes of the home. You receive one free pass to every activity, per home, per day. Passes do not accumulate. Instructions for taking advantage of the free activities are sent once your booking balance is fully paid.
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes including all fees!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals (delivered and picked up)
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property.
- Linens and Towels: We do supply linens but NOT towels. There are pillows and blankets. All mattresses have pads. To rent towels we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Oceanview.
- Check In / Check Out: 3p / 10a between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Noon/Noon during the off season. Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. But please do not go inside while the cleaners are there. If you have a problem with the cleaning, please contact me immediately and I will address it.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: Kitchens are well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but few spices or paper goods. Please bring napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking. Starters will be there.
- Pets: This is not a pet friendly home.
- Cleaning Supplies: Some cleaning supplies will be there for you to keep up on daily cleaning.
- Coffee Makers: Drip & Kuerig
- Washers and Dryers: All homes have them. Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: There is parking for two vehicles under the car port. There is also space in the lot.
- Chairs and Umbrellas: This home supplies some beach chairs and umbrellas. Please be sure to return them to the closet in the car port.
- BBQ: There is currently no barbecue at this property (2022). In 2023 there will be.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior and exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (410) 653-5900