"Summer Daze" ~
Spend your next vacation at our impressive upscale 11th floor condo at The Palms Resort with views overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and skyline of Destin. Enjoy the sugar-white sand between your toes, then return for a refreshing dip in lagoon swimming pool or hot tub. For the active vacationer, enjoy the state-of-the-art fitness center, tennis, basketball, pickleball and playground. Professionally & locally managed by iTrip Vacations with guest assistance 24/7, please call us directly for monthly discounts or specials!
The open floor plan is inviting for entertaining throughout the kitchen, dining & living room with tall floor to ceiling windows. Two sliding doors off both the living room and master bedroom allow access to the balcony with distant views overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful Destin skyline.
The living room features a large flat screen TV with a sleeper sofa and recliner chair, where you can snuggle up with some popcorn to enjoy movies and play games. The dining room table offers seating for (4) with counter seating for (3). The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, stovetop, oven, microwave, dishwasher and offering a coffee maker for your brewing pleasure.
The Master Bedroom is bright and spacious and features floor to ceiling windows with a king bed, flat screen TV, ceiling fan, and large closet. The Master Bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a vanity, step-in shower/tub combo and commode. The Guest Bedroom is furnished with a twin over full bed, flat screen TV and closet. The Guest Bedroom also has an ensuite bathroom with a vanity, step-in shower, and commode. The living room provides additional sleeping accommodations on a queen sleeper sofa. A stackable washer/dryer combo is in the guest bedroom closet.
We look forward to welcoming you to a piece of paradise along the Emerald Gulf Coast of the Florida Panhandle. The condo is centrally located to shops, restaurants, nightlife, and entertainment, inclusive of onsite and coffee house. If fishing is your game, Destin is known as “The World’s Luckiest Fishing Village” & claims to have the largest fishing vessel fleet in the state of Florida. If you're looking for adventure, your centrally located to restaurants & shopping, Destin offers the Silver Sands Outlets, Destin Commons, HarborWalk Village & so much more.
At any time, if you have any questions, prior to booking, packing or during your stay, please do not hesitate to ask for we pride ourselves in providing you an exceptional customer experience.
AMENITIES AND PERKS:
• Bright 11th Floor Condo
• Lagoon Pool & Heated Family Pool
• Hot Tub
• Kids Splash Pad
• Fitness Center
• Tennis, Pickleball & Basketball Courts
• Complimentary Beach Shuttle
• Community Grills
• Washer & Dryer
• Covered Parking for (2) vehicles (no trailers, boats or RV’s)
BEDROOM AND BATHROOM CONFIGURATION:
• Master Bedroom: King Bed with Ensuite Bathroom (step-in shower/tub combo)
• Guest Bedroom: Twin over Full Bunk with Ensuite Bathroom (step-in shower)
• Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa (shares with Master or Guest Bedroom)
• Parking - Covered Parking in unassigned parking spaces within the parking garage. No boats, trailers, U-Hauls or RV’s.
• Age Requirements - You MUST be 25 years or older to book this property & must be staying in the condo for the duration of the reservation.
• Cleaning - Our cleaning company is following & practicing the CDC Cleaning & Vacation Rental Management Guidelines.
• “Xplorie Free Fun” iTrip Vacations invites you to enjoy up to 6 Activities per Day! One Complimentary Daily Pass will be provided per activity, each day for the following (not available for stays over 27 days):
1. Sea Blaster Dolphin Cruise
2. Baytown Adventure Zone Airborne Adventures
3. Urban Air Adventure Park
4. Emerald Bay Golf
5. Garden Golf
6. Bluewater Bay Golf
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (855) 687-7245