“Harbor Oasis” ~
Our hidden hideaway ~ let us welcome you to our beautifully updated waterfront townhome on Holiday Isle. A “boaters paradise” with a 60' upland boat slip capable of supporting a boat/yacht. Admire the water views & bask in the sunshine on our spacious end unit sundeck overlooking the Holiday Isle Canals. Inhale the sea breeze & serenity while the boats slowly pass through the canal as they travel in & out of the harbor. Professionally managed locally by iTrip Vacations Destin & Miramar Beach.
Welcome to our charming, (3) bedroom, plus Florida Room/converted bunkroom within a two-level townhome! A perfect place to bring your boat or watercraft of choice for some well deserved rest & relaxation. Stroll .3 miles to the public beach or .5 miles to the private beach to enjoy the sugar-white sand between your toes & admire the crystal clear waters for a free dose of Vitamin D! If you get tired of building sandcastles, feel free to call the Destin Water Taxi for a pickup from the dock to take you across the harbor to enjoy a plethora of restaurants, shopping, water sports, & entertainment.
Upon arrival, the condo is a self check-in residence with a private entry code to assist in practicing social distancing & allowing you to enjoy your vacation without the stress of losing your keys.
When you arrive, enjoy the beautiful hardwood floors on the 2nd floor. Place your groceries in the updated kitchen blessed with cherry wood cabinets, new quartz counter tops & stainless steel appliances. The dining room table has seating for (4) with counter seating for (5). The open floor plan is inviting for entertaining, the kitchen overlooks the dining & living area with plantation shutters, crown molding, a sliding door to the upper level sundeck with dining seating for (4). The living room features a flat screen TV with a comfy sofa, loveseat & reclining chair where you can snuggle up, enjoy movies or play games.
The sliding glass doors off the living room fills the area with warmth & natural sunlight. The private sundeck on the upper level allows you to sit back at the dining table & observe all types of watercraft, SUP, kayaks, jet skis, boats, yachts cruise & port. The neighborhood is filled with local water lovers, many of them are boat captains, or work amongst the different water sports & they may share some fish stories. The exterior staircase leads to the fully covered lower patio to allow you to get out of the sun & enjoy a seat at the table for (2) to for a meal, snacks or libations. The BBQ gas grill is located on the patio with an outdoor shower to rinse off prior to coming inside.
The Master Bedroom is spacious & located on the 1st floor has clean lines, a king bed with comfy décor, 40” flat screen TV, ceiling fan, with a nice designer built in closet. The master includes an ensuite bathroom with a double vanity, glass-encased shower & commode. The Guest Master Bedroom is also located on the 1st floor, with a king bed, 40” flat screen TV, ceiling fan & closet. The ensuite bathroom has a glass-encased shower, single vanity & commode. For additional sleeping, we have converted the Florida Room on the 1st floor to a Bunkroom; it is located off the Master Bedroom with full bed on the bottom & a twin bed on the top. The room has a 32” Flat Screen TV & the full sized washer & dryer are located in the closet. The Guest Bedroom on the 2nd floor, has a queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, ceiling fan & nice closet. The bathroom is dedicated to the guest bedroom is adjacent to the bedroom with a single vanity, glass-encased shower & commode. This will also be used as a powder room for many of the guests on the 2nd floor.
If fishing is your game, Destin is known as “The World’s Luckiest Fishing Village” & claims to have the largest fishing vessel fleet in the state. If your looking for adventure, restaurants & shopping, Destin offers the Harborwalk Village, Destin Commons, Silver Sands Outlets & so much more.
We look forward to welcoming you to a piece of paradise along the Emerald Gulf Coast of the Florida Panhandle. At any time, if you have any questions, prior to booking, packing or during your stay, please do not hesitate to ask for we pride ourselves in providing you an exceptional customer experience.
AMENITIES AND PERKS:
• Xplorie “Free” Fun Pass - Daily Passes for Multiple Excursions
• A 60’ upland boat slip capable of supporting a boat/yacht. (Area dimensions: 60’ L x 17’ W with no height restrictions)
• Complimentary Beach Wagon & (3) Beach Chairs
• Destin Water Taxi - Pickup/Drop-off
• Great Snorkeling from the Public Beach ~ Plan Ahead & Bring Gear
• Bring Poles to Fish ~ Secure a Fishing License in Advance 888-FISH-FLORIDA
• Holiday Isle Private Beach Access @ Norriego Drive & Moreno Point
• Designated Parking in Driveway for 6 vehicles (No trailers, RV’s or U-Hauls)
• Convenient to Shopping, Outlets, Groceries & Restaurants
BEDROOM & BATHROOM CONFIGURATION:
• Master Bedroom - King Bed with Ensuite Bathroom with shower.
• Guest Master Bedroom - King Bed with Ensuite Bathroom with shower.
• Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed with Adjacent Bathroom with shower.
• Bunk Room - Converted Florida Room with Full (bottom) & Twin (top)
• Age Requirements - You MUST be 25 years or older to book this property & must be staying in the condo for the duration of the reservation.
• Cleaning - Our cleaning company is following & practicing the CDC Cleaning Guidelines, VRHK (Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals) & VRMA (Vacation Rentals Management Assoc.) Guidelines.
• “Xplorie Free Fun Pass” iTrip Vacations Destin invites our guests to enjoy (1) complimentary admission per day for one of the following activities (not available for stays over 27 days):
1. Sea Blaster Dolphin Cruise
2. Baytown Adventure Zone Airborne Adventures
3. Urban Air Adventure Park
4. Emerald Bay Golf
5. Golf Garden Golf
6. Bluewater Bay Golf
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (855) 687-7245