Welcome to our charming one-story retreat! This spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is your perfect escape and in the perfect location when visiting The Woodlands/Conroe areas. Nestled in a private and serene wooded area, enjoy the tranquility of nature in the expansive fenced backyard, complete with a cozy firepit for those evenings enjoying outside. Unwind in the additional game and TV room or whip up delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen, making this stay feel like a home away from home.
Whether visiting for work or spending time with family and friends, this property ensures your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
* Please inquire about monthly stays.
★ Bedroom 1 (primary): King bed with primary bathroom
★ Bedroom 2: Queen bed
★ Bedroom 3: Two twin beds
★ Fully equipped kitchen
★ Fire pit with fire wood provided
★ Washer & Dryer
★ Heating & A/C
★ Dishwasher for convenient kitchen cleanup
★ High-speed WiFi
★ Bluetooth speaker
★ 6 miles to the Woodlands Waterway
★ 5 miles to Hughes Landing
★ 1 mile to freeway access to I-45
★ 5 miles to access to TX-99/Grand Pkwy
★ 26 miles to George Bush Intercontinental Airport
★ 19 miles to Lake Conroe
★ 36 miles to Downtown Houston
- Non-smoking residence. Smoking is strictly prohibited. This is a family-friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely no events, parties, or large gatherings. Please be always respectful of the neighbors!
- Pets are strictly prohibited. The "No pets" policy must be observed.
- You must be 25 years old to reserve
★★★ Note: For your safety, a security camera is located at the front door & in the backyard. The camera is facing toward the front yard and does not look into any interior spaces. The camera doorbell is actively recording video and audio. ★★★
Frequently Asked Questions
11:00am check-out and 3:00pm check-in times must be followed. Guests may be subject to additional fees if the property has not been vacated by 11:00am.
NO PETS ALLOWED
If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises, you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. You will also be responsible for any additional cleaning fee associated with the pet cleaning required.
Quiet time is from 10pm-8am and must be observed. No parties are permitted and if the maximum occupancy has been exceeded, occupancy may be terminated without refund.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
No open flames ie. candle burning are permitted in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. There is a one-time cleaning fee at the time of booking. Additional cleaning fees may be charged for excessive messes.
Any lost or damaged linens will be deducted from your deposit. An initial supply of paper products is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the Tenant. Limited cleaning supplies may be provided.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or Wi-Fi. Outages will be reported immediately, and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited, and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed the maximum number of occupants listed in the property description; not including a child in a crib.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Texas, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Texas or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and AC, appliances, and televisions.
For your safety, a security camera is located at the front door & backyard. The cameras do not look into any interior spaces & are actively recording video and audio.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (832) 925-4114