5% Off Spring! Oceanfront Top Floor, Rooftop Sundeck, Ocean Views, Elevator, Great Location, POOL
Top Deck is a new luxury, top floor, end unit condo located at the newly renovated Carolina Surf beachfront condo complex. Top Deck provides some of the best views in Carolina Beach, see the oceans blue water from the kitchen, living area, owners suite, main deck as well at the roof sundeck.
Luxury, modernized and convenience! Modern deck furniture, 85 and 75 inch Smart UHD TV’s, updated stainless appliances, granite counters, memory foam mattresses, high end furniture, elevator, large stack washer/dryer, covered parking, new flooring and paint – Top Deck has it all!
Location, location, location. You will be within walking distance of Carolina Beach boardwalk, downtown restaurants and attractions. Enjoy the section of beach that is very wide and rarely experiences beach erosion or just stay close and enjoy the updated on-site pool which is soon to open.
If you’re looking a fantastic vacation with great amenities, then Top Deck is your place. Top Deck is new to the rental market so book now to reserve your dates, they won’t last long.
*Top Deck is best suited for 6 adults or 2 couples with a few children
Location: 201 Carolina Beach Ave S #407, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 ; in the Carolina Surf Condominiums, 5 minute walk to the Carolina Beach Boardwalk
Condo: 3 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 8 / 5 Beds / 1,201 sq ft.
-Owners Suite: King Bed
-2nd Bedroom: Queen Bed
-3rd Bedroom: Bunk Bed, Queen Sized
-Roof Top Deck with outdoor furniture
-BEACHFRONT Amazing views
-Huge TVs 85 and 75 Smart UHD
-Large deck and outdoor furniture
-Private beach access
*pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits*
-Parking: We provide 1 parking spot. Please keep in mind We do not guarantee you more than 1 parking spot. If you choose to have more than 1 vehicle, there is paid public parking available nearby. (rates may vary per season check the Carolina Beach Town website for more details)
-Regular Coffee Maker and a Keurig (no pods provided)
-Beach Chairs (not guaranteed)
-Bath towels (1 set for each guest)
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents, and hand soap is provided
*This is a non-smoking unit. NO PETS
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits. **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the pool is closed **
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
*Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib. If we determine you have more than 8 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at the property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guests will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend getting trip insurance. We partner with a great company called Rental Guardian and they offer a “cancel for any reason” policy or a “standard” policy. The standard policy can cover for illness, injury, death, job loss, hurricanes, and much more. We send out all the information about insurance after you book. You can add insurance up to 30 days before your trip.
Special addition: 60 day policy. If you cancel 60 days or more before your stay, you will get a refund less the cancellation fee of $350. If you cancel 60 days or less before your trip there is no refund unless someone else rebooks the same dates. Then you will just pay the cancellation fee of $350. Let me know if you have further questions about that
Cancellations: Cancellations must be in writing and received by Agent via the mailing address, fax number or email address, all of which are located within this Agreement. No REFUND will be given in the event of unforeseeable cancellations, unless expressly provided for herein. In the event of a cancellation by Tenant, Tenant shall receive a refund of all payments made by Tenant, less an administrative fee of $350, and any discounts/expenses required to re-rent the property, Travel Insurance Premium and any applicable taxes, if the Property is re-rented by Agent on the terms set forth herein. Refunds will be processed upon receipt of final payment of the new reservation. If the Property is not rerented on the terms set forth herein, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund of any rent payment made hereunder, and any unpaid rental amount, including taxes and all applicable fees stated on the Agreement, shall be due and payable to Agent. Tenant agrees to pay the balance due upon notice of cancellation.
Please don't hestitate to reach out about additional questions.
- Outside of Airbnb rules and restrictions, all guests will have to agree to the iTrip Vacations NC Beaches Vacation Rental Agreement
- Child / Family Friendly
- Registered Guests must be 25 years or age or older
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund
- Maximum Occupancy: Each property’s maximum occupancy is stated within the Agreement and located in the Property Description; If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and grounds for expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- No Student Groups, Weddings, or Parties
- No more than 4x Minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted
- Pets are not allowed in properties that are not Pet Friendly
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.