|Owners Suite King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Bunk Combo Queen (2)|
Top Deck is a new luxury, top floor, end unit condo located at the newly renovated Carolina Surf beachfront condo complex. Top Deck provides some of the best views in Carolina Beach, see the oceans blue water from the kitchen, living area, owners suite, main deck as well at the roof sundeck.
Luxury, modernized and convenience! Teak deck furniture, 85 and 75 inch Smart UHD TV’s, up-to-date stainless appliances, granite counters, memory foam mattresses, high end furniture, elevator, large stack washer/dryer, covered parking, new flooring and paint – Top Deck has it all!
Location, location, location. You will be within walking distance of Carolina Beach boardwalk, downtown restaurants and attractions. Enjoy the section of beach that is very wide and rarely experiences beach erosion or just stay close and enjoy the updated on-site pool which is soon to open.
If you’re looking a fantastic vacation with great amenities, then Top Deck is your place. Top Deck is new to the rental market so book now to reserve your dates, they won’t last long.
*Top Deck is best suited for 6 adults Max or 2 couples with a few children
*Pool is being renovated, opening date is TBD. Please contact Property Manager for latest information*
Address: 201 Carolina Beach Ave S #407, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 3 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 8 / 5 Beds / 1,201 sq ft.
-Owners Suite: King Bed
-2nd Bedroom: Queen Bed
-3rd Bedroom: Bunk Bed, Queen Sized
-Roof Top Deck with outdoor furniture
-BEACHFRONT Amazing views
-Huge TVs 85 and 75 Smart UHD
-Large deck and outdoor furniture
-Private beach access
-COMMUNITY POOL! *pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits* the pool is currently being renovated and the opening date is TBD*
-Parking: 1 Guaranteed. Public Pay Parking is available nearby
-Regular Coffee Maker and a Keurig (no pods provided)
-Towels (1 set for each guest)
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents, and hand soap is provided
*This is a non-smoking unit. NO PETS
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits. **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the pool is closed **
*Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib. If we determine you have more than 8 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at the property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guests will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Scott, we truly appreciate your thoughtful review. I am delighted to hear you appreciated the added seating and upgrades, views from the balcony, and found us to be responsive. As a small business, we ensure that each of our guests get high quality customer service to ensure your stay is as pleasant as possible. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Ron, thank you for your 5 star review of Top Deck. We are so pleased to hear your stay was wonderful and you enjoyed being on the beach, the cleanliness, and communication with us. We are a small, local, family-owned business and we take pride in our communication skills and responsiveness to give you the best experience possible. We cant wait for your return either, thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Thank you Keith for your 5 Star Review at Top Deck. Top Deck has amazing views and comfy beds, you are so right!. iTrip is glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation and the proximity to the restaurants. We enjoyed having you and we look forward to having you back. Thank you!
Carol, we truly appreciate your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the top deck, comfort of the house, ocean view, and its location. We would love to have you back anytime. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Thank you Gus for your 5 Star Review of Top Deck. iTrip is delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at unit 407 of Carolina Surf in Carolina Beach. The views are definitely breathtaking! The location is perfect and the large TV's are a huge bonus! We loved having you and look forward to having you back. Thank you!
Thank you for your 5 Star Review at Top Deck. Unit 407 at Carolina Surf is a premium top floor condo with a roof top deck that has the most amazing views and comfortable beds. We could not agree with you more. We enjoyed having you and look forward to having you back again soon. Thank you!