|Bedroom #1 Queen|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Sofa Queen|
Treat yourself to an OCEANFRONT condo that’s only a short walk to the shore and on a private boardwalk! Paradise Found is right in the middle of all the fun activities of Carolina Beach—the newly renovated boardwalk, restaurants, shops, famous Britt’s Donuts, the amusement park (in season), and bars.
Enjoy perfect ocean views, the sound of waves crashing on the beach, dolphins frolicking in the surf, and amazing sunrises all from your private balcony in this third floor condo (with an elevator!!). No need to load up the beach wagon and trek across roads, Paradise Found is on the ocean!
Every Thursday night in Carolina Beach there are free fireworks on the beach (which you can see from the balcony) and bands playing on the boardwalk. Sunday nights feature free movies playing at the lake, which is only a short walk from Paradise Found. On Friday evenings, there is a free outdoor concert at Fort Fisher State park, which is only a short drive away.
If you are looking for a beachfront property that has everything you need, look no further than Paradise Found!
Address: 222 Carolina Beach Ave N #315, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 / 2 Beds / 725 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Queen Size Bed
*Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed
Living Room: Pull out Sofa Bed, Queen Size bed
*King (0), Queen size Beds (3), Full Beds (0), Twin beds (0)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=b5DxYdqkmf5
-OCEAN FRONT, AMAZING VIEW
-COMMUNITY POOL with hot tub!! (seasonal)
-top floor with ELEVATOR!
-Parking: There is 2 parking spots in the parking deck that is under the building
-Pack-n-Play with toddler mattress, booster seat
-Games and toys
-Books and movies
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
**This property is available to rent by week, during the peak season, and there is a two-night minimum during the off season. Partial week rentals may be available during peak season under certain conditions. Contact us for more information.
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Autumn! We are so happy you thought Paradise Found was cute and that you loved the easy access to the beach and boardwalk. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Jennifer! We are so happy the rain let up for you and your family and that you had a wonderful stay with easy access to shops, restaurants, etc. Thank you for your review of Paradise Found. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Anna! Thank you for your review of Paradise Found. We are so sorry about the weather conditions during your stay but are glad you still enjoyed the home and view. We would be happy to have you back again anytime (hopefully with sunny weather). Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you Carrie for your 5 star review. iTrip NC Beaches enjoyed having you. We look forward to having you back again real soon.
iTrip NC Beaches is glad to hear your first vacation to the Carolinas was a success. iTrip was able to drop off 2 new chairs right away so that was great. Thank you and we look forward to having you back.
Thank you for your feedback Michele. This is a great location and itrip enjoyed having you.
iTrip is so glad you enjoyed your vacation. Paradise Found is a great location and it is very close to everything. We are glad to hear itrip was quick to respond to your issues. Thank you and we look forward to having you all back again soon.
Thank you for your review Karyn. We are glad you were able to enjoy your time at the beach. We would have sent someone over immediately if we knew about the toilet. We apologize for any inconvenience. We are on our way over today to fix it. We hope you all come back again soon.
Thank you Janine. We are glad you enjoyed your time at the condo. We look forward to having you back again soon.