Beachfront Bliss is perfect for a small group or family seeking a vacation with great ocean views, easy beach access, and a large pool in a comfortable clean location. Relax in this cozy top floor condo which has been renovated with new floors, countertops, furniture and a fresh coat of paint. Great for a small family, Beachfront Bliss is in a condo complex that includes a very close beach access, a pool and a shared grill space for cooking meals.
918 Carolina Beach Ave N 3H, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 2 BR / 1.5 BA / Sleeps 6 / 3 Beds / 0 Bunk Rooms / 840 sq ft.
-Master: Queen Bed with half bath (TV in room)
-2nd Bedroom: 1 Full and 1 Twin Bed
-Hallway Bathroom: Full Bath with Shower
-Living Room: Queen-Size Pull Out Couch (TV in room)
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=x6HC4QJQMBv
-Panoramic BEACHFRONT view, Top floor! Amazing OCEAN VIEWS!
-Large community POOL ( seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits)
-**PARKING**: 2 Parking spots. One assigned parking spot and one space across the street in a parking lot. Parking Passes will be provided
-Cable, WIFI, internet, and a big flat screen TV
-Coin operated laundry facility on the ground floor
-Microwave and Toaster
-WiFi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small started kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents, and hand soap is provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us with any additional questions, we are a local family owned property management company, - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
**This property is available to rent by week, during the peak season, and there is a 2-3 night minimum during the off season. Partial week rentals may be available during peak season under certain conditions. Contact us for more information.
*This is a non-smoking unit. NO PETS per the condo association rules.
*Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib. If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Thank you for your 5 star review! Itrip NC Beaches is so glad you enjoyed your stay at Beachfront Bliss. The views are beautiful from the top floor and what a nice treat to be able to relax at the beach. We look forward to having you back. Thank you!