White House: Travel the world in one house! Sleep, Eat, Play, Repeat
White House features a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, for the most discerning of chefs, fully open to a spacious sun filled living area to gather with family around a dining table accommodating seating for ten. This sparkling clean and newly renovated modern home features 5 BR/4 BA, 1 full bathroom and a powder room on the main floor and 2 full bathrooms and a powder room on the lower level. On the lower level the game room/media room is a great space for kids to hang out or adults to play card games or bumper pool.
In the spring, summer, and autumn seasons, extend the whole space by walking out the back door to the back patio and garden area. Enjoy the outdoor dining table (seats 6) with lush cushions on the chairs and an umbrella to keep the sun at bay while you enjoy a BBQ (charcoal) with your favorite people. You’ll also enjoy the recently added yard games in the garden: Croquet, Corn Hole/Baggo, and Hoops!
White House is a monument to the history of Boise. This property is named after the White Family, who built the house in 1948. The house remained in the ownership of the Whites and their descendants for three generations until the current owners saved it from developer demolition in the fall of 2018.
Beginning in 2019 this beautiful home went through an amazing transformation! Tastefully modernized incorporating custom accents, while preserving historic appeal, the house integrates thoughtfully designed themed bedrooms in recognition of the diversity of the many immigrants that helped to forge the West and build our town.
***NOW AVAILABLE FOR INTIMATE EVENTS!
Looking for the most delightful and eloquent space for an intimate event? White House is fully equipped for your bridal or baby shower, small wedding, business meeting, and more! Please inquire to find out more.
5 BR/4 BA- Sleeps 10
Travel the world in one house! Select a theme bedroom to satisfy your mood:
• Main Floor: Country French Room – a deeply romantic room featuring country French decor. Shares the beautifully modernized original mid-century bathroom with the British Isles room.
• Main Floor: British Isles Room – featuring mid-century modern furnishings, honoring the pioneers who traveled the Oregon Trail, a portion of which passed through this neighborhood.
• Lower Level: Chinese Room – with private en-suite bathroom features opulent authentic antique Chinese furnishings.
• Lower Level: Basque Room – features custom furnishing made from traditional imported Basque country fabric. An en-suite bathroom is shared with the Native American Room.
• Lower Level: Native American Room – a charming space with unique custom bunk beds even adults will want to sleep in! A quaint “monk’s” door under the stairway leads to a shared bathroom with the Basque room.
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
• Main Floor FULL bathroom with shower/tub combo, toilet, and sink with lots of counter space!
• Main Floor POWDER/HALF bathroom with toilet and sink
• Lower Level POWDER/HALF bathroom with toilet and sink
• Lower Level FULL "Jack and Jill" bathroom with access from Basque Room & Native American Room with walk-in shower, spacious vanity with single sink, and toilet
• Lower Level FULL bathroom with private access from Chinese Room with toilet, sink and spacious vanity, and shower/tub combo
• Off-street parking (large half U shaped driveway!)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped high end kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including range, refrigerator, microwave, + dishwasher), hardwood floors, and granite countertops
• Smart TV (lower level living room)
• Cuisinart Auto Drip Coffee Maker
• Tea kettle
• Ninja Blender
• Cuisinart Toaster
• Full-length mirror
• High quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Private backyard with dining table and outdoor games!
• Laundry Room with LG Washer & Dryer
• Hair dryer(s)
• Iron, ironing board, and steamer
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise!
Enjoy staying in the quiet historic Collister neighborhood, tucked up against the Boise foothills, where neighbors stroll along tree lined streets.
• Poppy Seed Café (coffee, breakfast, lunch, and pastries)
• Sockeye Alehouse & The Turn: a 9-hole putting course (NOW OPEN!)
• Bite Me Bars (Ice Cream)
• Boise Foothills/Trail System via Stewart Gulch, Hillside to Hollow Reserve, + more!
• Catalpa Park
• Edwards Greenhouse & Flowershop
• Historic Hyde Park: a three-block neighborhood village filled with restaurants, bars, retail shops, a toy store and ice cream parlor. (2.3 miles/6 min drive)
• Camel's Back Park (2.5 miles/7 min drive)
• Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown/city center bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! (3 miles/10 min drive)
• Boise Co-op: a community-owned natural foods grocery store located in North End Boise specializing in organic, bulk, vegan and vegetarian foods and sundries. (3.4 miles/9 min drive)
• Boise State University/"The Blue" (4.5 miles/12 min drive)
• Bogus Basin: a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster (18 miles/37 min drive)
• Boise Depot (5.5 miles/15 min drive)
• Lucky Peak Reservoir (14.6 miles/29 min drive)
• Boise Airport (7.8 miles/20 min drive)
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991