|Country French Queen|
|British Isles Queen|
|Native American Twin (2)|
Travel the world in one house! - Select a theme bedroom to satisfy your mood:
• Country French Room– a deeply romantic room featuring country French decor. Shares the beautifully modernized original
mid-century bathroom with the British Isles room.
• British Isles Room – featuring mid-century modern furnishings, honoring the pioneers who traveled the Oregon Trail,
a portion of which passed through this neighborhood.
• Chinese Room – with private en-suite bathroom features opulent authentic antique Chinese furnishings.
• Basque Room – features custom furnishing made from traditional imported Basque country fabric. An en-suite
bathroom is shared with the Native American Room.
• Native American Room – a charming space with unique custom bunk beds even adults will want to sleep in! A quaint
“monk’s” door under the stairway leads to a shared bathroom with the Basque room.
Plush beds feature luxury linens for the ultimate comfort experience. There are 3 full baths and 2 half baths, one powder room on each floor for your convenience.
White House is a monument to the history of Boise. This property is named after the White Family, who built the house in 1948. The house remained in the ownership of the Whites and their descendants for three generations until the current owners saved it from developer demolition in the fall of 2018.
Beginning in 2019 this beautiful home went through an amazing transformation! Tastefully modernized incorporating custom accents, while preserving historic appeal, the house integrates thoughtfully designed themed bedrooms in recognition of the diversity of the many immigrants that helped to forge the West and build our town.
Enjoy staying in the quiet historic Collister neighborhood, tucked up against the Boise foothills, where neighbors stroll along tree lined streets walking their dogs, or ride bikes with their kids, but still only minutes from the action of downtown Boise. White House features a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, for the most discerning of chefs, fully open to a spacious sun filled living area to gather with family around a dining table accommodating seating for ten. On the lower level the game room/media room is a great space for kids to hang out or adults to play card games or bumper pool.
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football and Basketball games
• Treefort Music Festival
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
HI Susan, We are so happy you enjoyed your visit with family here in Boise and spending time at White House! We agree, its a great space to congregate and relax! We look forward to hosting you again!