|Queen en Suite Queen|
|Main Floor Q Queen|
|Lowel Level Kids Bunk Twin (2)|
|Lower Level King King|
YOUR FAMILY WANTS TO STAY HERE! The IDEAL home for your families Boise stay!
• The light & bright space on the main floor!
• The SPACE! 2,070 sq ft of space for the entire crew to spread out in. The open kitchen, dining, and living area is perfect for entertaining while watching a sports game or playing board games while you make a great big meal in the fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and concrete countertops. Plus, there is a separate coffee bar! On the lower level, enjoy the second living area with Smart TV! Go outside and enjoy the private backyard with outdoor dining table and chairs and BBQ!
• LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise!
Walk to: The historic North End neighborhood is lined with sidewalks which make it easy to get around by foot!
• Historic Hyde Park: a three-block neighborhood village filled with restaurants, bars, retail shops, a toy store and ice cream parlor. (6 blocks)
• Camel's Back Park (3 blocks - you can see from end of driveway). Boise Foothills/Trail System via Camel's Back Reserve, Hulls Gulch, Somerset Hills, + more!
• Boise Co-op: a community-owned natural foods grocery store located in North End Boise specializing in organic, bulk, vegan and vegetarian foods and sundries. (1.2 miles)
• Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown/city center bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! (1.4 miles/6 min drive)
• Whitewater Park (3 miles/9 min drive)
• Boise River Greenbelt (2 miles or less bike ride!)
• Boise State University/"The Blue" (2.5 miles)
• Bogus Basin: a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster (16.5 miles/34 min drive)
• Boise Depot (4 miles/12 min drive)
• The top of Table Rock: enjoy spectacular views of Boise and the rest of the Treasure Valley (6 miles/20 min drive OR hike from Old Idaho Penitentiary 3.9 miles/12 min drive)
• Lucky Peak Reservoir (12.4 miles/24 min drive)
• Boise Airport (5.8 miles/18 min drive)
• Tamarack Resort (2 hr 12 min drive/101 miles)
• Brundage Mountain Resort (2 hr 27 min drive/115 miles)
• Sun Valley (2 hr 48 min drive/156 miles)
4 beds/2.5 baths- Sleeps 10
• Bdrm #1 Main Floor QUEEN Bed with en suite bathroom featuring a walk-in tiled shower, 2 separate vanity sinks with storage, LED lighted mirrors, & toilet. The bedrooms also features 2 separate closets with ample hangers and cubbies to store clothing and an office space PERFECT for the working traveler.
• Bdrm #2 Main Floor QUEEN Bed beside of dining & living room space
• Bdrm #3 Lower Level KING Bed with large closet with an abundance of hangers and cubby space for clothing
• Bdrm #4 Lover Level KIDS ROOM! 2x TWIN BUNK BEDS, large walk-in closet, lots of games, activities, and books!
Powder bathroom outside of kitchen on main floor
Full bathroom with shower/tub combo, single vanity sink, LED lighted mirror, and toilet on lower level between Bdrm #3 & #4
• Off-street parking
• 2 Smart TV's
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully equipped custom countertop kitchen with all the necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc)
• Quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Coffee maker
• BBQ Grill (Propane/Gas)
• Washer and dryer
• Hair dryers
• Clothes iron & ironing board
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football and Basketball games
• Treefort music festival
• The Idaho Stampede Rodeo
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a few days
* A unique welcome gift and information about what’s happening in Boise.
Thanks Scott, we are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We too love the location of this home for sticking around town or heading up to Bogus! Please come back and visit again!