Your Family WANTS to stay here! Walk to Hyde Park, Camel's Back Park& Hike Boise Foothills!
YOUR FAMILY WANTS TO STAY HERE! The IDEAL home for your families Boise stay!
• The light & bright space on the main floor!
• The SPACE! 2,070 sq ft of space for the entire crew to spread out in. The open kitchen, dining, and living area is perfect for entertaining while watching a sports game or playing board games while you make a great big meal in the fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and concrete countertops. Plus, there is a separate coffee bar! On the lower level, enjoy the second living area with Smart TV! Go outside and enjoy the private backyard with outdoor dining table and chairs and BBQ!
• LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise!
Walk to: The historic North End neighborhood is lined with sidewalks which make it easy to get around by foot!
• Historic Hyde Park: a three-block neighborhood village filled with restaurants, bars, retail shops, a toy store and ice cream parlor. (6 blocks)
• Camel's Back Park (3 blocks - you can see from end of driveway). Boise Foothills/Trail System via Camel's Back Reserve, Hulls Gulch, Somerset Hills, + more!
• Boise Co-op: a community-owned natural foods grocery store located in North End Boise specializing in organic, bulk, vegan and vegetarian foods and sundries. (1.2 miles)
• Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown/city center bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! (1.4 miles/6 min drive)
• Whitewater Park (3 miles/9 min drive)
• Boise River Greenbelt (2 miles or less bike ride!)
• Boise State University/"The Blue" (2.5 miles)
• Bogus Basin: a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster (16.5 miles/34 min drive)
• Boise Depot (4 miles/12 min drive)
• The top of Table Rock: enjoy spectacular views of Boise and the rest of the Treasure Valley (6 miles/20 min drive OR hike from Old Idaho Penitentiary 3.9 miles/12 min drive)
• Lucky Peak Reservoir (12.4 miles/24 min drive)
• Boise Airport (5.8 miles/18 min drive)
• Tamarack Resort (2 hr 12 min drive/101 miles)
• Brundage Mountain Resort (2 hr 27 min drive/115 miles)
• Sun Valley (2 hr 48 min drive/156 miles)
4 beds/2.5 baths- Sleeps 10
• Bdrm #1 Main Floor QUEEN Bed with en suite bathroom featuring a walk-in tiled shower, 2 separate vanity sinks with storage, LED lighted mirrors, & toilet. The bedrooms also features 2 separate closets with ample hangers and cubbies to store clothing and an office space PERFECT for the working traveler.
• Bdrm #2 Main Floor QUEEN Bed beside of dining & living room space
• Bdrm #3 Lower Level KING Bed with large closet with an abundance of hangers and cubby space for clothing
• Bdrm #4 Lover Level KIDS ROOM! 2x TWIN BUNK BEDS, large walk-in closet, lots of games, activities, and books!
Powder bathroom outside of kitchen on main floor
Full bathroom with shower/tub combo, single vanity sink, LED lighted mirror, and toilet on lower level between Bdrm #3 & #4
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
• Off-street parking
• 2 Smart TV's
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully equipped custom countertop kitchen with all the necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc)
• Quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Coffee maker
• BBQ Grill (Propane/Gas)
• Washer and dryer
• Hair dryers
• Clothes iron & ironing board
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football and Basketball games
• Treefort music festival
• The Idaho Stampede Rodeo
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991