NEW LISTING! Brand new remodel with all new furnishings and appliances.
4 Bedrooms with office and an extra TV playroom
This beautifully furnished home is the perfect place for your family to enjoy the area in sparkling clean comfort. Brand new remodel with all brand-new furnishings. This home is light and bright with an office area and extra TV room.
Location! Location! Location! If you are looking for the ideal spot to enjoy the city of Boise this home is ideal. Located in the North End, Just 6 blocks from Boise’s iconic Hyde Park with its own village vibe and less than 1 mile from the downtown center.
Take a leisurely 6-block walk and enjoy a morning cup of coffee or a great dinner with friends.
Hyde Park establishments: 13th St Bar & Grill, The Royal, Hyde Perk, Java Café, 13 Street Pub “Harry’s”, Casa De Mexico, Certified Bakery, Parilla Grill, Sun Ray’s, North End Pizza, Goody’s Ice Cream Shop, G.Willikers Toy Store and Hyde and Seek.
Just 15 miles from Bogus Basin Ski Resort, a 2-hour drive to Tamarack Ski Resort and Brundage Mountain and a 2 1/2-hour drive to Sun Valley,
If you want to stay in and cook with the family, this home has a gas grill and is fully stocked with everything you need to prepare meals in the kitchen which is open to the main family room.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (sleeps 10)
• Bdrm #1 Queen bed. Main floor
• Bdrm #2 Queen bed. Main floor suite w/full bath, walk in closet and office area
• Bdrm #3 King bed on lower floor
• Bdrm #4 2 bunk beds, sleeps 4
• Off street parking
• All brand-new furnishings
• 2 Flat screen TVs
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully equipped custom countertop Kitchen with all the necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc)
• High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• Brand new kitchen appliances
• Coffee maker
• Gas Grill
• Washer and dryer
• Hair dryers
• Clothes iron
• Ironing board
Best location in Boise:
• Hyde Park (6 blocks)
• Camels Back Park (2 blocks)
• Downtown Center (.9 miles)
• Whitewater Park (1.2 miles)
• Green Belt (1.3 miles)
• Boise State University (2.56 miles)
• Bogus Basin Ski Resort (15 miles)
• McCall, Idaho (99 miles)
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football and Basketball games
• Treefort music festival
• The Idaho Stampede Rodeo
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a few days
* A unique welcome gift and information about what’s happening in Boise.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating an important event
Thanks Scott, we are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We too love the location of this home for sticking around town or heading up to Bogus! Please come back and visit again!