NEW! Enjoy this quality renovated, styled, and furnished home in Boise's North End neighborhood; minutes from historic Hyde Park (a three-block neighborhood village filled with restaurants, bars, retail shops, toy store and ice cream parlor), Boise Co-op, Yoga @ Hollywood Market, and Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, and the Idaho State Capitol.
This classic North End gem built in 1920 has been renovated from top to bottom with no surface left untouched. The stunning finishes and attention to detail throughout the home are worthy of a high-end home magazine feature! The home is flooded with natural light that fill the rooms and vaulted ceilings. The restaurant quality kitchen boasts a six-burner gas range with custom hood, farmhouse sink, stainless steel appliances, spacious kitchen island with seating for three plus a custom butcher block table that pulls out from the island that seats four, granite and quartz countertops, vaulted ceilings, brass finishes, and so much more! On the main floor, you'll enjoy three bedrooms and two full bathrooms as well as a completely private mother-in-law or guest quarters below grade with a bedroom, full bathroom, living room, and full kitchen.
In the spring, summer, and autumn seasons, extend the whole space by walking out the front door to the courtyard with artificial grass and a raised deck. You'll enjoy the outdoor sectional and Adirondack chairs around the fire-pit.
Each bedroom features luxury linens on the beds that you will melt in. The luxury does not stop there, enjoy the plush towels after taking a soak in the primary bathrooms soaking tub (with its own dedicated water heater) or enjoying the massive walk-in shower with two waterfall shower heads and two wands.
4 BR/3 BA- Sleeps 8
• Bdrm #1 Primary en Suite with KING bed with walk-in closet
• Bdrm #2 QUEEN bed
• Bdrm #3 QUEEN bed
• Bdrm #4 FULL bed (guest quarters)
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
• Primary en Suite with double vanity sink, soaking tub (with its own dedicated water heater), massive walk-in shower with two waterfall shower heads and two wands, and toilet.
• Full bathroom with floor to ceiling tiled walk-in shower shower, single vanity sink, and toilet.
• Full bathroom in guest quarters with walk-in shower with glass surround, single vanity sink, and toilet.
• Smart TV (living room)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped high end kitchen
• High quality Casaluna linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Auto Drip Coffee Maker
• Laundry room with LG Washer & Dryer
• Private backyard and front yard (courtyard) with seating
• Hair dryer(s)
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to North End Gem and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991