|Upstairs Bedroom Full|
|Bunk room downstairs Bunk Twin (2)|
|Downstairs Murphy Room Queen|
|Downstairs room , no door Queen (2)|
|Downstairs room + Kitchen Queen (2)|
Family Fun Vacation Home with Amazing View, Pool, Basketball Court and two spacious decks!
This 4500sqft home nestled on the hillside above stunning Lake Travis is the perfect home for your family (or multi-family) vacation! You’ll have enough room to travel with the entire family or a big group of friends! This house has 5-bedroom, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 levels with spacious decks, a basketball court, swimming pool.
Your options are almost limitless! Imagine…. drinking your morning coffee from the upstairs deck (or maybe you’d prefer to be downstairs – multiple decks to choose from). Spending the day swimming in and lounging by the private pool. Playing a game of ‘horse’ on the 1/2 court basketball court. Grilling fresh fish at the outdoor bar. Watching the sunset from the upstairs deck. Star-gazing from the hot tub. Roasting marshmallows over the firepit… This house has everything you could ever need for the vacation of a lifetime. (please note: Pool is open from April - September, closed Oct - March)
Upstairs you will find a huge kitchen amply stocked for your dinner needs, and a large dining table looking directly out to the beautiful water of Lake Travis. The master bedroom includes lake views and an en-suite with a deep soaking tub and standalone shower. The hot tub sits just outside the Master bedroom on the upper deck. The 2nd bedroom upstairs has a queen size bed and lake views. A formal living room completes the indoor portion for the main floor.
Downstairs you will find a 2nd kitchen, full-size washer & dryer, 2 bathrooms, multiple rooms and beds-galore! The layout of this home is ideal for multiple families traveling with children – adults upstairs and the kids down.
Make this vacation one to be remembered.
PLEASE NOTE: part of the charm of this house is the location - nestled in the trees / hills. With this environment, there may be times when outdoor critters find their way inside, include scorpions and other insects. Be on the lookout.
++++ ABOUT THE HOME ++++
- Large living area with open floor plan
- Gourmet kitchen with tons of counter space and natural light (not to mention spectacular views)
- Large dining table with views of Lake Travis
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Multiple doors leading to outside deck
- King Bed
- En-suite bathroom with soaker-tub offering tree-top views, and walk-in separate shower
- Smart TV
- Access to upstairs deck with hot tub
2nd Upstairs Bedroom:
- Queen Bed
- Smart TV
- Small (fully equipped) kitchen
- Counter-seating for 4
- Small entertainment space with smart TV and two couches
1st Downstairs Room:
- Two sets of twin bunk-beds (sleeps 4)
- Smart TV
2nd Downstairs Room/Area:
- Two Queen Beds (sleeps 4 total)
3rd Downstairs Room/Area:
- Full-size Murphy Bed (sleeps 2)
- 2 couches
- Smart TV
4th Downstairs Room / Area:
- 2 Queen Beds (sleeps 4 total)
++++++ ABOUT THE AREA ++++++
.2 miles to Hippie Hollow Park
5 miles to Fritz Hughes Park
5 miles to River Place Natural Trail
6 miles to Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
6 miles to Lake Travis (Mansfield Dam Boat Launch)
7 miles to Bent Oak Winery
8 miles to Volente Beach Resort & Waterpark
9 miles to Sail & Ski Yacht Club Marina
9 miles to Lake Travis Marina
14 miles to Hill Country Galleria
15 miles to Spanish Oaks Golf Course
16 miles to The University of Texas
17 miles to Downtown Austin
17 miles to Barton Springs Pool
18 miles to Zilker Park
18 miles to El Gaucho Winery
18 miles to Commons Ford Ranch Metropolitan Park
++++++ RESTAURANTS IN THE AREA ++++++
1.5 miles to The Oasis
3 miles to Steiner Ranch Steakhouse
7 miles to Lucy’s Fried Chicken
7 miles to Seafood Shack
9 miles to Sundancer Grill
10 miles to Vivel Crepes & Coffee
10 miles to Torchy’s Tacos
10 miles to Table 620 Dining & Drinks
10 miles to SP Brazilian Steak House
11 miles to The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- No Open Flames inside the home
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- We make every attempt to ensure that the hot tubs are in service, hot, and ready for your arrival. However, there are times when a hot tub is out of service due to circumstances beyond our control. We do not charge extra for out hot tub amenities, and there will be no refund if a hot tub is not in service when you arrive.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Limit of one dog (no cats), with $250 pet fee
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (16) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
Hi Alan, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We agree that this is the perfect house for multi-generational families. Kids and adults each have their own space :) We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we'll hope to have you back as our guest in the future.
Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again and safe travels, Amy with iTrip
Hi Cedrick, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Safe travels, Amy with iTrip
Hi Bryan, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, The Team at iTrip Vacations
Hi Darin, So glad to hear that you and your group enjoyed your stay, and thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I could not agree more - views from that deck have got to be some of the best around! Thanks again and safe travels, Amy
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review- we are glad you enjoyed your stay and will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Safe Travels, Amy
Hi Elliott, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your weekend.
Hi Jimmy, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad your group enjoyed your stay. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Katie, thank you for taking the time to leave this review and we are glad the surprise party went off without a hitch! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have your back in the future. Amy
Heather, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We are so glad your family enjoyed the home! I agree completely that the views from the deck are almost mesmerizing! Again, thank you for being our guest and leaving this review. We would love to have you back in the future. Safe travels home, Amy
Dawn, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad your family enjoyed your stay at the Mountain Trail Retreat! Weren't those some AMAZING sunsets!? Looking forward to having you back as our guest again soon, Amy
Randy, we are so glad your family enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We hope you will come back again when times are so crazy! Thanks again, and safe travels, Amy