|Guest Bedroom Queen|
|1st Floor Guestroom Queen Sofa Queen|
This is a unique home like none other in downtown Annapolis. Originally the Eastport Volunteer Fire Company, founded in 1864, Eastport native Art Tuers joined the company in 1949 at the age of 16. The largest fires Tuers and the dozen or so other active volunteers battled were at the Carvel Hall Hotel in 1961, in the building which was later restored as the William Paca House!
Located across the Annapolis harbor, the "Maritime Republic of Eastport" offers unique views of the Naval Academy, the Chesapeake Bay and the Annapolis Marina. Located a short walk from the home is "Eastport Restaurant Row", serving up fresh seafood along with great steakhouses, it’s the perfect place to get away from the bustle of downtown. It’s also one of the only areas where you can dine right alongside the water, enjoying a great meal while catching the sun dipping behind Annapolis. With great food and live music along with rooftop and waterfront dining, Eastport is a great choice when looking for another side of Annapolis.
When entering the home on the first floor, you will be welcomed by the original brick floors in the foyer mudroom. Take the wooden staircase up to the second floor where you will find the 9-foot ceilings over the open kitchen, dining and family room which opens onto a fully-furnished screened-in porch with a gas fireplace. In addition to the living space, the 2nd floor has 2 En Suite bedrooms: the Master features its own large balcony facing the quiet neighborhood street. To find the living sleeping space on the first floor, either walk down the spiral staircase from the family room or enter from the garage door off the 1st floor entrance. The 1st floor has a full living/bedroom space with a queen bed, sleeper sofa and full bath.
Both living spaces have big-screen TVs; all bedrooms have their own TV.
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests' and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone.
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 8:
- Second Floor
- Queen Size Bed
- Full En Suite Bath with double vanity and large stand-up shower
- Flat screen TV
- Second Floor
- Queen Size Bed
- Full En Suite Bath with stand-up shower (has 2nd entrance into the hallway)
- Flat screen TV
1st Floor Bedroom/Living Room:
- Queen bed
- Queen sleeper Sofa
- Flat Screen TV
- Covered balcony off the Master Bedroom
- Screened-in patio off the Family Room with brand new furniture
- Breakfast Bar seats 3
- Spacious gourmet kitchen
- Dining room table seats 6-8
- Big Screen TVs in each living and bedroom
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Washer & dryer located on the first floor
- Dogs Allowed - $250 non-refundable deposit due at the time of booking. Please indicate you would like to bring your dog and we will add that fee to your reservation.
- No Smoking
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the steep staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 1.5 miles
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Special Gift basket with wine, chips, coffee and creamers at check-in.
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking; no pets unless requested and $250 deposit paid prior to check-in. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
**If Commissioning Week is cancelled by the Naval Academy, families who book this property will receive a Full Refund.