|King 2 King|
|Bedroom 3 Full Twin|
|Bedroom 4 Queen|
|Bedroom 5 Queen|
Ready for some Lake with a New Dock & Lego fun - Lake Silver Retreat in the Heart of the City will take your breath away! One moment you are surrounded by shops and restaurants and the next, you have found yourself nestled in this cozy retreat that is tucked away beneath the trees and close enough to touch the water of Lake Silver. Sit back and watch some of Winter Haven's very own Cypress Gardens Ski Team practicing from the backyard or watch a performance every third Saturday of the month at 5 pm or bring your fishing rod and try your hand at a bit of fishing, take a dip in the crystal waters or take a relaxing tour of the lake in a kayak - there's something for everyone here! The home offers room for multiple families to come and enjoy & relax and spend some special time together. If it's parking you're worried about, we've got that covered with a circle driveway and even more in front of the home. A new dock has been added for you ultimate enjoyment of the water! You can bring your own boat or take advantage of the two kayaks & fishing poles available for use or if it's swim, feel free to take a swim in Lake Silver! The dock also has two benches for watching gorgeous Florida sunsets. Lake Silver Retreat has (2) two master bedrooms, (2) two queen bedrooms and even a Legoland themed room for the younger ones with a bunk bed with a full mattress and one twin, we can fit everyone here! The kitchen is fully equipped and ready for all hands to join in the fun whether you're making a feast or just want to whip up a batch of cookies. Start your morning off with a cup of coffee on the screened in patio and just take in the peace & quiet. If you prefer to grill, we have a BBQ outside, that's an even better plan! Grab one of the Adirondack chairs and enjoy your favorite glass of wine! Inside you will find 5 Smart TVs and a gaming table to play at, a foosball table on the patio or just find a cozy spot to read your favorite book!
Once you've arrived, you might not want to leave. If you do decide to get out for some activities or shopping, this home is just minutes from the heart of Downtown Winter Haven! Within walking distance is the Trailhead Park Playground where you can let the kids enjoy the splash pad & Winter Haven City Tennis Center if you're looking to be active. If you’d like to have a little fun at Legoland, we are only a quick 15 minute drive away! There are also pontoon tours that can show you around our well-known Chain of Lakes & share a little of the history! Being located right in the heart of downtown, you can try some of the local restaurants like Grove Roots Brewing Co. which offer citrus inspired artisanal beers that embrace traditions & tastes of Central Florida or if it's artisan coffee you want, we've got that too! There's so many options close by to choose from, it's endless. There's also a multitude of opportunities to shop at local antique shops, clothing stores and much more. If you're in to the arts, take a stroll through downtown checking out the alleyways for the murals painted by local and internationally recognized artists. You are close to Legoland & Cypress Gardens and the Chain of Lakes. Disney is only a 40 minute drive without all the hustle and bustle of the traffic and the City of Tampa is close, as well as the beautiful beaches of St. Petersburg and Clearwater!!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen Smart TVs with Cable/TV through Spectrum, game table, small fridge & gas grill on the patio, 2 kayaks, 1 washer & 1 dryer, air conditioning, hair dryer and more!
**ABOUT THE HOME**
-Living area in front of home
-Living area in back of home with views of Lake Silver & TV and game table
-Large dining table with seating for 6 & a bar height table with seating for 4 with views of Lake Silver
-1 Bedroom (Master with King on first floor with en-suite bath & shower, TV, sofa and two recliners - sleeps 2)
-2 Bedroom (Bedroom with King on first floor and TV with two chairs - sleeps 2 with shared bathroom)
-3 Bedroom (Bunk bed with one twin & one full size bed - sleeps 3 with shared bathroom)
-2 Bathroom with shower, sink & toliet shared for Bedrooms 2 & 3
-Gourmet kitchen with lots of counter space, two bar stools and great views of Lake Silver
-4 Bedroom (Queen and TV - sleeps 2)
-5 Bedroom (Queen and TV - sleeps 2)
-3 Bathroom with shower sink & toliet shared for Bedrooms 4 & 5
-Covered screened-in patio area with a table and (4) four chairs and outdoor furniture
-Dock for enjoying boating, kayaking, swimming, fishing or just relaxing
Policies & House Rules: Please acknowledge
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited. This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings - we want you to enjoy and have a great time, but disruptive parties are not permitted. Observation of quiet hours (10:00 pm - 8:00 am) must be observed. Loud music and outdoor entertainment are prohibited. This is a residential neighborhood and the authorities will be called if you cause a disturbance. Please be respectful. This is a cause for eviction with no refund.
- No fireworks are allowed at this home.
- No diving from dock.
- Treat this home as if it were your own.
- No Open Flames inside the home
- No Pets
- Report any damage to your host immediately
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties
Thanks for your review and happy to hear you enjoyed Lake Silver! It’s a great getaway for sure! We would love to have you back any time!