|Bedroom #1 Queen|
|Bedroom #2 Twin (2)|
|Bedroom #3 Bunk Combo|
|Bedroom #4 King|
|Front Room Sofa Queen (2)|
|Back Room Sofa Queen|
Amazing views in this spacious Lake Conroe home! This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom getaway offers a community boat ramp access just steps away, a private courtyard in the front of the house, along with a back patio facing the water and a large grassy area to relax on. The front room has multiple windows with a spectacular water view making it a perfect spot to enjoy coffee in the morning and/or watch the sunset over the lake. The layout of the house has two separate living areas, broken up by the front room, each equipped with a kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, and living room areas. This is great for two families, couples, or even a separate kid area.
★ Bedroom 1 : Queen Bed with shared bathroom #1
★ Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds with shared bathroom #2
★ Bedroom 3: Twin/Full Bunk Beds with shared bathroom #2
★ Bedroom 4 (primary): King Bed with private bathroom #3
★ Front Room: 2 Queen Sofa Sleepers
★ Back Room: 1 Queen Sofa Sleeper
★ Access to nearby community boat ramp
★ Waterfront lake access
★ Full main kitchen
★ Extra full bathroom off main hallway
★ Washer & Dryer
★ Heating & A/C
★ Dishwasher for convenient kitchen cleanup
★ High speed Wi-Fi
★ Bluetooth Alexa speaker
- Property has small steps up and steps down throughout the house.
- Lake - Swim in the water at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty or life jackets available.
- Grassy area in the back yard and boat ramp access are neighborhood common areas.
★ 6 miles to grocery store and other additional shopping
★ 6 miles to freeway access to I-45
★ Minutes to local dining options
★ 10 miles to Historic Montgomery
★ 16 miles to Sam Houston National Forest & Park
★ 26 miles to Texas Renaissance Festival
- Non-smoking residence. Smoking is strictly prohibited. This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely no events, parties, or large gatherings. Please be always respectful of the neighbors!
- Pets are strictly prohibited. "No pets" policy must be observed.
- No open flames inside the home.
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your feedback! We hope to have you back!