|Primary Bedroom Queen|
|Living Area Sofa Queen|
THIS PROPERTY HAS SAFE CONTACT-FREE, SELF CHECK-IN
ENHANCED CLEANING PER CDC GUIDELINES
NOTE: SHARED SPACES INCLUDING POOLS, HOT TUBS, FITNESS ROOMS, ETC. MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Timber Ridge 308 - Keystone - Large 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom / Sleeps 4 – Wildernest, Silverthorne, CO – Condo
Maximum Occupancy: 4 people
Parking: Open Parking For 2 Vehicles
Summit County Short-Term Rental Permit #BCA-73953
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed. Brand new furniture and bedding.
PARKING: Open Parking For 2 Vehicles
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 4): All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- Queen Size Bed (sleeps 2) - New Mattresses
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2) - Brand New
- Shower/Tub combo
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Condo is on one level located on the 1st floor. It is accessed by 3 small steps from the parking lot followed by 4 steps up to the unit.
The condo has a private covered deck, as well as a communal open deck with seating at the clubhouse.
Great Room includes a fully appointed kitchen, den with wood-burning fireplace, dining area, door leading to the covered deck, wide screen Smart TV/Satellite, WiFi, full bath in hallway.
• Free High-Speed WiFi
• Our linens and towels are professionally and hygienically laundered
• Condo is sanitized for your protection
• Complimentary toiletries (starter quantities)
• Only a few hundred feet from White River National Forest Trail
• Wood-burning Fireplace
• Close to Dillon Reservoir
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Keurig and Brew Coffee Maker
• Smart TV With Premium Channels in Living Area
• Hair Dryer
• Thirty-Second walk to Club House
• Coin-Operated Laundry facilities
• Year Round Clubhouse with Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Meeting Room, Living Room with Bar and Fireplace, Ping Pong, Raquetball and Foosball
• Tennis Courts
• Communal Propane Grill
• Open Parking for 2 Vehicles
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
• Endless winter activities: Cross country skiing, snowshoeing, CAT skiing and tours, tubing, Kidtopia snow fort, snow biking
• Year-round recreation: fly fishing, white water rafting, sailing, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, horseback riding, summer tubing and so much more
• Mountain Biking for all levels: downhill, bike park, single track and miles of paved bike paths
• Extensive year-round festival calendar
*Keystone Ski Resort via US-6E- 11.1 miles
*Arapahoe Basin via US-6E - 15.7 miles
*Copper Mountain via I-70W – 13.9 miles
*Breckenridge via Co-9S - 17.9 miles
*Vail via I-70W – 33.6 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets via Ryan Gulch Rd – 3.6 miles
*Loveland via I-70E – 14.3 miles
Timber Ridge 308, on Buffalo Mountain is centrally located to 7 world-class ski resorts, with access to a wide variety of other activities. Just over 1 hour from Denver, one can fish the Gold Medal Blue River, shop the outlets, or enjoy fine dining only minutes away. Conveniently located off of I-70 and minutes from shops and restaurants. This quiet building offers beautiful mountain views.
Timber Ridge, located in Silverthorne, is a free bus ride to Keystone or Breckenridge; or take a drive to Copper Mountain, Vail or Beaver Creek… you decide where to ski, ride or play. We're just 15.7 miles to Arapahoe Basin, the first slope to open in fall and very last North American mountain to close each year – in June! Or stay in, relax by the wood-burning fireplace; we offer free WiFi, cable and a clubhouse with a pool, hot tub, and game room.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST. We will NEVER ask you to wire transfer money.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County under penalty of fine. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense. If fines are levied, guest is liable for the full amount.
Thank yo Monica for the fantastic review of Timber Ridge 308! We love hearing that you were comfortable and enjoyed the location. we look forward to your next visit! Adriane iTrip Vacations Keystone
Thanks for the great review, Christine. We look forward to your return! iTrip Vacations
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed the condo and its location. As advertised, this is a 1 bedroom condo with an additional queen size sofa sleeper. It is the largest 1 bedroom at Timber Ridge and is right near the terrific clubhouse. The photos accurately represent this property. Thank you iTrip Vacations