Eagle Lodge 334
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
HOME INFO: 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom - 600 sq. feet
Fully remodeled from top to bottom. Absolutely charming 1 bedroom 1 bath third floor condo in Eagle Lodge right in the heart of the Village. Steps from everything..one of the best "people watching" decks you can find..fully covered, comfortable seating and private over-looking the Town Plaza. Easy stroll through the Village to the lifts, restaurants and shops. The designer has planned the condo with comfort and modern Whistler-esque decor. Plenty of natural sunlight throughout the open plan. Full size stainless steel appliances, brand new modern kitchen over looking open living and dining room.
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed,
- Living Space: Open concept, fireplace, new queen pull out sofa bed
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Amenities: Indoor common Hot Tub
- Village Access: Directly out your front lobby door!
- Lift Access: Quick 3-5 minute walk via the pedestrian stroll
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: Secure storage off the main lobby, accessible by key card
- Parking: Underground garage parking - one parking stall is free. Additional cars is $16/ day
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
- Discounts on lift tickets & whistler activities through our front desk *Must be purchased 7 days in advance
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up till 45 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee, or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then Super Strict 30 cancellation policy applies.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Thanks for the kind review Ron! We hope to see you again