Deer Run 303
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
Home Info: 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom - 1100 sq. feet
This is a great choice for your Whistler vacation. Deer Run is located 1.5 miles south of the main Whistler Village in Beautiful Blueberry Hills. It offers a larger, family size accommodation, quiet and secure complex, free underground parking, transit just outside the door, with views of both Whistler & Blackcomb Mountain. With over 1100 Sqft , this top floor, end unit townhouse offers 2 good sized bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, spacious living room with ample seating, dining area plus breakfast bar, Flat screen TV's, lots of natural light, and well equipped kitchen for your whole family.
- Master Bedroom: King bed, ensuite + walk in closet
- 2nd bedroom: Queen bed + Twin bunk bed
- Living Space: Open concept, fireplace, 2 large couches (1 of which is Queen Sofa bed), dining seating for 6
- BBQ grill on deck for use
- Washer + Dryer in unit
- Village Access: 1.5km village trail for walking or a quick 3 minute drive to the village. There is also bus access across the street
- Lift Access: Drive + Park to either Whistler or Creekside. OR bus access across the street will also stop near base
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: Mud room at entrance way
- Parking: Underground garage parking FREE
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
- Discounts on lift tickets & whistler activities through our front desk *Must be purchased 7 days in advance
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up till 45 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee, or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then Super Strict 30 cancellation policy applies.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Thanks so much for your kind review Stephanie! Happy you and your family enjoyed your stay - hope you return again
Thanks for the review Adam!
Thank you for your honest and candid review! We hope you enjoyed your holidays and Merry Christmas!