*Primary renters age must be 25+*
Home Info: 0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom - 457 sq. feet
Quaint studio located in Whistler village on a top floor off Main Street. You’ll immediately be immersed in the village as you walk out your front steps surrounded by shops & restaurants.This studio offers an open floor plan with a fully equipped kitchen along with seating for 4. The main space includes a queen bed and pull out futon to accommodate your group with a full sized bathroom with a tub/shower combo. There is a also free WiFi and cable TV in the unit for your viewing pleasure. Just off of the living area there is a private balcony facing the pool with a peak a boo view of the mountains. In addition to the unit, guests will also have access to a fitness room as well as the outdoor hot tub & pool which is open year round for your convenience, perfect after a day on the mountain.
- Bedrooms: Queen size bed in main area along with a futon sleeper sofa
- Living Space: Cable TV, private balcony off living space, fully equipped kitchen with seating for 4
- Amenities: Communal Washer/Dryer in building + Hot Tub, Pool and Fitness Amenities open year round
- Village Access: Village location - directly out your front steps!
- Lift Access: <5 minute walking distance or via the FREE ski shuttle service across the street
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: FREE - located in the underground in a secure locked area
- Parking: Secure underground parkade for $15 CAD/day per vehicle
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
- Discounts on lift tickets & whistler activities through our front desk *must be purchased min. 7 days in advance
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up till 45 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee, or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then Super Strict 30 cancellation policy applies.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Thanks for the review Jean!
Thank you Lara! Hope to see you again
Thanks so much for the lovely review Eleni! We hope to see you again in the future
Thanks for the review Kenneth
Thank you for your kind review Lana! Glad you enjoyed this unit and would likely return!
Awesome thanks for the review Lachlan!