|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Full|
Villa D'este 5430
Discover this incredible gem of a vacation condo in Saddlebrook! The Haven Villa is newly renovated and available to book for you and your family. You're sure to make this your new favorite vacation destination.
- Newly Renovated – Everything you see has been updated from all new appliances, beautiful wood flooring and bathrooms as well!
- Comfortable Living – This gorgeous updated Villa boasts three bedrooms and two full-sized baths. The Master is spacious and has a king bed and En Suite bathroom. The 2nd bedroom has a queen-size bed, and there is a bathroom with a walk-in shower just down the hallway. Finally, there is a third bedroom with a full-size bed.
- Gourmet Kitchen – Our vacation condo features a fully-equipped kitchen with a large bar area and all-new appliances. Excellent for the occasional cook or aspiring chef!
- Tranquil Environment – Saddlebrook is a quiet community where you can enjoy your outdoor patio sofa, have a BBQ, or just relax outside. Or, you can take a dip in the community's private pool and soak up some of Florida's Vitamin C!
- Dog Friendly – Only Small Dogs 25 lbs or less are permitted, but please notify the property manager if you are bringing your pet as there is a $125 non-refundable pet fee.
Find your slice of paradise amongst the Cypress trees at Saddlebrook's Golf & Tennis Resort. Incredible beauty and fun-filled days await you during your stay.
• World-Class Destination – Saddlebrook offers more than 40 championship tennis courts and two PGA golf courses.
• Foodies Welcome! – With a short drive to Watergrass, you can find an extensive selection of local eateries, offering anything from casual to upscale dining.
• Tons of Shopping – The Tampa Outlets are 10-15 minutes away and offer tons of shopping fun, with some of the area's newest restaurants.
• Popular Vacation Locales – Saddlebrook is close to some of the best entertainment Tampa has to offer. You can catch a show or sports event, visit the Tampa Zoo, experience Busch Gardens, explore Downtown Tampa, take a day trip to St. Pete's Beaches, and much more!
**PLEASE NOTE: Golf is available for green and cart fees.
- Epperson Lagoon - 6 mi.
- Busch Gardens - 19 mi.
- Florida Aquarium - 22 mi.
- Tampa Zoo - 25 mi.
- Disney Parks - 49 mi.
- SeaWorld - 53 mi.
- Airports: Tampa International Airport
The Bungalow Villa Features
- Fully equipped kitchen with plenty of counter space and bar stools
- Full-size washer & dryer for your convenience in a separate laundry room.
- Dining area with six (6) chairs
- Large living room with a Sofa & Loveseat and two comfortable chairs, coffee table & electric fireplace and big screen TV
- 1 Bedroom (Master with King with En Suite large Walk-in Shower - sleeps 2)
- 2 Bedroom (Bedroom 2 with Queen Bed and Walk-in Shower down the hallway - sleeps 2)
- 3 Bedroom (Bedroom 3 with a Full Bed and Walk-in Shower down the hallway - sleeps 2)
- TVs - All Bedrooms are equipped with TVs & the Living Room has a Big Screen TV with Cable mounted to the wall
- PETS - Only Small Dogs 25 lbs or less are permitted, but please notify the property manager if you are bringing your pet as there is a $125 non-refundable pet fee
- The patio has an outdoor sofa and grill
- Community Pool and Hot Tub
HOUSE RULES - Please Acknowledge
1. PLEASE, no parties. We want you to enjoy each other and have a great time, but disruptive parties are not permitted. Observation of quiet hours (10p – 8a) must be observed. Loud music and outdoor entertainment are prohibited. This is a residential neighborhood, and the authorities will be called if you cause a disturbance. Please be respectful.
2. Tenant and any guest of the tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida and local laws at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of FL or the above rules may cause the tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and deposits.
3. Only Small Dogs 25 lbs or less are permitted, but please notify the property manager if you are bringing your pet as there is a $125 non-refundable pet fee.
4. Parking is numbered for each Villa (5430). Please park in our allotted space only.
5. Treat this home as if it were your own. Please report damages to your host immediately. If damages are determined to be caused by tenant misuse, it may result in fees to make repairs.
6. Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit, and if detected, there will be a $250 charge.
7. Family Rental Only – Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under 25.
8. Sleeping Capacity/Disturbances - Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of (6) six people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
9. Utilities - No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately, and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
10. Hold Harmless - iTrip or the owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or personal property. Neither does the owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.