|Bedroom Bunk Twin (2)|
Welcome to The Golfer's Paradise! A quiet gated community with the golf course on your doorstep. You will enjoy this multi level home with enough space to enjoy the family and yet plenty of private nooks to get some quality alone time. If watching TV is in your plans the upstairs lounging area is complete with comfy couches and a smart TV for all your streaming channels. The lowest levels include another master suite with a private deck and mere steps away from the kitchen. No need for the cook in the family to be lonely as the bar seating allows for company that will not get in your way, a cook's delight!
Upstairs is a private bedroom accessed by a vintage corkscrew staircase. Outstanding views from this room include water and golf course vantage points. Each suite also has it’s own shower and bathroom.
The bunkroom provides a smart TV and it’s own bathroom, while there is plenty of privacy in this room it is also close enough to the main living area to keep an eye on the young ones. Up the stairs from this area will lead to another master suite with access to the roof lounging area. This is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or watch the sun set on the last golfers of the day.
Spend time together with plenty of space for alone time. Drinks on the rooftop or by the pool, your choice!
Feel free to spend the day in the pool, this shared space is only for the 4 condos in this building. This ensures the pool is never crowded!
+++++ About The Space +++++
3 Master Suites
1st master: King size bed + en-suite with large walk-in shower with access to lower patio smart tv in room
2nd master: Queen bed + en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower foots steps away from private rooftop patio smart tv in room
3rd master: Queen bed + en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower large windows with view of the golf course smart tv in room
2- twin over twin bunk beds + en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower smart tv in room
Private rooftop patio with table and seating for 6
Patio footsteps away from pool
Well equipped kitchen with granite countertop, new appliances will offer all you need will need during your stay
Keurig coffee maker
Dining room table with seating for 6
Elevated (loft) living space with smart tv
Spacious open seating area with 2 chairs and ottomans with door to access to courtyard
Washer and dryer in home
Communal pool in courtyard
18th hole golf course view
+++++ ABOUT THE AREA +++++
3 miles to Canyonlands / Mt. Lakeway Trail
4 miles to Lakeway City Park
5 miles to Bee Cave Sculpture Park
6 miles to Spanish Oaks Golf Course
6 miles to Sail & Ski Yacht Club Marina
9 miles to Fritz Hughes Park
8 miles to Lake Travis (Mansfield Dam Boat Launch)
9 miles to Lake Travis Marina
11 miles to Commons Ford Ranch Metropolitan Park
13 miles to Hippie Hollow Park
17 miles to Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
16 miles to River Place Natural Trail
18 miles to Zilker Park
18 miles to Barton Springs Pool
19 miles to Volente Beach Resort & Waterpark
20 miles to Downtown Austin
22 miles to The University of Texas
24 miles to The Domain
+++++ RESTAURANTS IN THE AREA +++++
2.5 miles to The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen
2,4 miles to Vivel Crepes & Coffee
2.3 miles to Torchy’s Tacos
3.5 miles to Table 620 Dining & Drinks
3 miles to SP Brazilian SteakHouse
5.5 miles to Sundancer Grill
11 miles to Steiner Ranch Steakhouse
12 miles to The Oasis
With all of this waiting for you, we look forward to having you as our guest!
Please note: while the home accommodates up to 10 people, there is only parking for 2 vehicles so please plan accordingly. This condo is split level and has a number of stairs, so may not be ideal for people with mobility issues.
Policies & House Rules:
- ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, EVENTS OR LARGE GATHERINGS (no more than 10 people permitted at the home)
- Parking accommodations for ONLY 2 vehicles
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- No Open Flames inside the home
- NO PETS
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (10) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
HI Callan, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at The Golfer's Suite Life and we will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again and safe travels, The team at iTrip Vacations
Hi Crystal, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at The Golfer's Suite Life and we will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again and safe travels, The team at iTrip Vacations