Ocean Pointe Suites in Tavernier mile marker 92, is an all-suite resort located directly on the Atlantic Ocean. Our 60 acres in the Florida Keys are part of a protected mangrove forest, entered through a private road and gatehouse. From sunrise to sunset you can enjoy the many activities our Florida Keys resort has to offer. Fine restaurants and shopping are just minutes away, along with boating, fishing, snorkeling, diving, Everglades eco-tours, glass bottom boat reef trips, para-sailing, wave runners, and swimming with the dolphins. Everything you could want for your Florida Keys vacation is here!
Accommodations - Sleeps 6 and All Units are Uniquely Decorated
- Queen Size Bed
- En Suite Bathroom
- Master Bathroom with Standup Shower
- 2 Twin Size Beds
- Standup Shower
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Private Balcony
- Fully equipped
- Breakfast Counter
- Dining Table
- WiFi ($6.95/day)
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer and Dryer
- Weekly Housekeeping Services
- Complementary Parking for 2 Cars
- Heated Pool
- BBQ Picnic Area
- Tennis Courts
- Private Beach
- Dock & Marina (important information below)
- Waterfront Café
• Marina space and boat trailer parking are extremely limited and MUST be reserved separately, in advance. Call 1-800-882-9464 for marina reservations.
• The marina has a boat ramp and is capable of accommodating boats up to 28 feet for an extra fee.
• Proof of boat insurance showing $300,000.00 liability, $100,000.00 property damage and current trailer and boat registration are required to enter Ocean Pointe property.
• There is a daily marina facility fee for boat docking and/or trailer parking. Jet-Skis and Wave Runners are not permitted on property.
PETS AND SMOKING ARE PROHIBITED
Thank you for your feedback. We do take our guest's concerns seriously and upon investigating these allegations, we found that you were actually assigned one of the nicer, updated condos on the property and that you were in fact offered complementary beach towels upon checking in, as is customary at this property. Beach towels are complementary and readily available to all guests. I am truly sorry you felt the need to purchase your own, as this was unnecessary. The WiFi cost is noted in the description and information provided about this property, even before you chose to book your reservation. It was particularly unsettling to read that you felt the grounds were limited, as this is the very favorite feature of all guests who stay here, considering this property has one of the largest pools in the Keys, which was just completely renovated, including new lounge furniture, a pool bar, picnic area with many grills, private marina, dock, pier, ocean side gazeebo, private beach, sand volleyball, water equipment for kayaking, paddle boarding and more. We are truly surprised by this negative review, but understand everyone has different definitions of a great vacation and we are sorry you were not pleased with every aspect of your stay. We do hope that you will return again, so that we may live up to our high expectations.