Finalist: Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
Timber Ridge #510 - 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / Sleeps 6 – Wildernest, Silverthorne, CO – Condo
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Condo consists of one level located on the 2nd Floor (5 steps to building door, 1 flight of stairs to condo - NO ELEVATOR)
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 6) - All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- Queen Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- En-Suite Bathroom with Shower/Tub combo
- 2 Twin Size Beds (sleeps 2)
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2)
Great Room Includes living area with TV/Netflix, log burning fireplace, fully appointed kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, full bathroom with shower/tub combination, dining area, balcony with views of Buffalo Mountain and wilderness, TV/Cable, free WiFi.
Parking: Limited to 2 vehicles only
• Fully stocked kitchen with brand new stainless appliances
• Views of Buffalo Mountain and wilderness area
• Ski Locker
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County
• Year Round Clubhouse with Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Meeting Room, Living Room with Bar and Fireplace, Ping Pong, Racketball and Foosball, and coin-op washers and dryers
• Access to restaurants, shopping, night life, kid activities
• Free WiFi
• FREE FUN: Daily passes valued at up to $175/day to popular activities
• Ski Locker by building entry door
• Netflix in the living room
• Bar-B-Que Grill
• Hair Dryer
• Parking lot limited to 2 vehicles only
• Luxury linens, complementary toiletries, and boutique level service
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort, Via US-6E – 11.2 miles
*Arapahoe Basin, Via US-6E – 15.9 miles
*Copper Mountain, Via I-70W – 14.2 miles
*Breckenridge, Via CO 9S – 18.1 miles
*Vail, Via I-70W - 33.7 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via Ryan Gulch Rd – 3.0 miles
*Loveland, Via I-70E – 14.3 miles
Right in the center of it all, in scenic Silverthorne and minutes from everything, Timber Ridge #510 is just a free shuttle ride to Colorado's famed resorts, trails and natural wonders. And FYI, we're just 15.9 miles to Arapahoe Basin, the first slopes to open in the fall and very last North American mountain to close each year – in June! Because if you want to ski over Memorial Day Weekend, you should be able to ski over Memorial Day Weekend.
Summit County offers some of the most diverse terrain available in the world. Bundle up and enjoy world-class downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, ice skating, tubing, sledding, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, dog sledding, festivals, hiking, fishing, local theater, concerts, outlet shopping, and more.
But by far, the best-kept secret in Summit County is that there's actually more to do in the summer than in the winter! Get out and enjoy golfing, fly fishing, biking, hiking, whitewater rafting, sailing, boating, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, tennis, swimming, hot air balloon rides, horseback riding, gold mine tours, scenic chairlift rides, outlet shopping, concerts, festivals, and jeep/ATV/Hummer tours, just to name a few.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from Keystone to Dillon, Silverthorne and Wildernest and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST.
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE "FREE FUN PROGRAM" WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO POPULAR ACTIVITIES . CREATE MORE MEMORIES, HAVE MORE FUN, AND TRULY EXPERIENCE YOUR DESTINATION!
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Tony Giacone with Keller Williams