Finalist: Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
Salt Lick - 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / Sleeps 6 – Wildernest, Silverthorne, CO – Condo
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Condo is one level located on the 1st Floor
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 6) - All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- En-Suite Bathroom with Shower/Jetted Tub combo
- Queen Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- Second Bathroom with Shower
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2)
Great Room includes a fully appointed kitchen, den with gas fireplace, dining area, covered patio with mountain and forest views, wide screen TV/Cable, WiFi, and games. Full size washer and dryer in hall closet.
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Views of Buffalo Mountain and the National Forest
• Access to restaurants, shopping, night life, kid activities
• Free WiFi
• Mr. Coffee
• FREE FUN: Daily passes valued at $200/day to popular activities
• Full Size Washer and Dryer in Unit
• Year-Round Hot Tub in Beautiful Gazebo
• Open Parking for 2 Vehicles
• Roku TV in Guest Bedroom
• Hair Dryer
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions
• Luxury linens, complementary toiletries, and boutique level service
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort, Via USE – 9.1 miles
*Arapahoe Basin, Via US-6E – 14.5 miles
*Copper Mountain, Via I-70W – 12.9 miles
*Breckenridge, Via Co-9S – 16.3 miles
*Vail, Via I-70W – 32.3 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via Buffalo Mountain Dr – 1.9 miles
*Loveland, Via I-70E – 13.0 miles
Salt Lick, located in Wildernest above Silverthorne, is a free shuttle ride to the Keystone slopes. What's more, we're just 14.5 miles to Arapahoe Basin, the first slope to open in the fall and very last North American mountain to close each year – in June! Because if you want to ski over Memorial Day Weekend, you should be able to ski over Memorial Day Weekend.
Silverthorne and neighboring towns host multiple festivals and events throughout the year. Summit County offers some of the most diverse terrain available in the world. Bundle up and enjoy world-class downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, ice skating, tubing, sledding, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, dog sledding, festivals, hiking, fishing, local theater, concerts, outlet shopping, and more.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from Keystone to Dillon, Silverthorne and Wildernest and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST.
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE "FREE FUN PROGRAM" WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO POPULAR ACTIVITIES . CREATE MORE MEMORIES, HAVE MORE FUN, AND TRULY EXPERIENCE YOUR DESTINATION!
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Leah Baxter with ReMax Properties of the Summit