|Main Level Master Suite King|
|Upstairs Master Suite King|
|Lower Level Master Suite King|
|2nd lower Level Master Suite Bunk Twin (3)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
|Game Room Sofa Queen|
This NEWLY-furnished cabin (NEW PICTURES COMING SOON) with a seasonal mountain view sleeps 16. Cracklin' Bacon is located in the Bear Creek Crossing Resort. Upon entrance in the gated community, you will be greeted with a 60' waterfall. Make your way to Cracklin' Bacon and find the 3-story cabin ready for your arrival. The covered deck on the entry and lower level is sure to please and plenty of room for all to have their own space. Upon entering into the Great Room you notice the cathedral ceilings.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 16)
* Main level features a Master King Suite and en suite bathroom
* Upstairs level features Master King Suite, deep soaking Jacuzzi bathtub and en suite bathroom with Riverstone shower
* Lower level features a Master King Suite and en suite bathroom
* Lower level Bunk Room has 3-bunks that will sleep 6 and en suite bathroom (Some pics included, but will be updating once the safety rails are installed)
* 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas - one on main level and one in downstairs game room
* High-Speed Internet (WiFi)
* 7 Flat-screen TVs throughout, including one on the deck next to the hot tub
* Dining Table with seating for 8-10
* Stainless steel appliances
* Stocked Kitchen with granite countertops and breakfast bar
* 2 Hot Tubs - one has outdoor TV (Online Streaming Only)
* Game Room w/ Pool Table, Arcade, Wet Bar and 70" Flat-screen TV
* Gas Barbecue
* Electric Fireplaces throughout the cabin
* Washer and Dryer
* Outdoor Seasonal Pool and Indoor Community Pool
* Putt-Putt on site
* Easy Access to Pigeon Forge to avoid the traffic, Tanger Outlet Mall and Dollywood
* 3-miles to the main Parkway in Pigeon Forge by Sunliner Diner, Cracker Barrel or or Wood Grill Buffet and many others restaurants and attractions
* 8-miles to the NEW Soaky Mountain Waterpark
* 8-miles to Dollywood and Splash Country Theme Parks
* 12.5-miles to Gatlinburg
This NEWLY furnished cabin with seasonal Mountain Views sleeps 16. Upon entering into the Great Room with cathedral ceilings, wood interior and hardwood floors it gives off that inviting feel and you'll notice that there is plenty of space for everyone to unwind and enjoy their mountain escape here at Cracklin' Bacon. Cracklin' Bacon has 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bath cabin and has everything you need to make your stay a memorable one with the spacious bedroom suites, 2 hot tubs and the large rec room / media room with a 70" TV. The Master bedroom has an Electric fireplace and a Jacuzzi tub. Upon entering the cabin you will notice the stone Electric fireplace in the great room as well as the private deck. Find your way to one of the two hot tubs for those quiet evenings where you need to unwind, or enjoy your quiet mornings on the country rockers. Send the kids down to the game room, or gather the whole family, where you can enjoy the pool table, multi arcade game, movies, or even a relaxing hot tub to gear you up for your next day of adventures. Preparing a meal in, enjoy cooking out on the Gas BBQ Grill. Making memories for a lifetime in the Smoky Mountains is right here at Cracklin' Bacon!
This Pigeon Forge cabin rental is located 15 minutes from Dollywood Theme Parks and only 10 minutes to all of the other great area attractions in Townsend / Cades Cove and the quieter side of the Smokies and National Park. Another 10 minutes from Pigeon Forge and you can enjoy all of Gatlinburg's attractions, including Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies! Whether you are hiking in the Smokies, riding roller coasters at Dollywood or playing a game of pool in the game room, this Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge cabin rental offers what you need to make memories of a lifetime!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit Ripley's Aquarium first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy a dinner show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
We at iTrip are delighted you enjoyed your stay! The owner has done a wonderful job with the redecorating. We are happy everything met your expectations, and hope to host you again soon!
Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that the cabin was clean and you had a great time. Please come back and see us. We would love to host you again.
Thank you for your review. We apologize for any issues. We reached out to you and left a voicemail on October 2nd with our phone number so contact us if we can help you with your stay. We did not hear back from you. We want our guests to be happy and would have been more than happy to speak with you and help or answer questions if given the opportunity. We are happy to see that regardless you still enjoyed your stay. We would love to host you again. Please come back and see us.
Thank you for your reply. We apologize you were torn because of a previous review, but so extremely happy that you stayed regardless and you had a great time. We love to make sure all our guests have a great time. It means so much to us. We would love to host you again. Please come back and see us.
Thank you for your review. We are happy you had a great time. Come back and see us.
Thank you so much for the kind review! We're delighted you enjoyed the unit and all the amenities it has to offer. Please come again :)
Thank you so much for staying with us! Please come again!
Thank you for your kind review. We strive in our customer service. We would love to host you again in the future.