|Living Room Sofa Full|
Book this tranquil, spacious & serene vacation home now! BoHo Condo, which is a clean, airy, beautifully furnished condo that overlooks Bohicket River and Bohicket Marina, is the perfect home for you and your guests to soak up some sun, swim in the community pool and enjoy the majestic beauty of the boats docked within the marina boat slips. Enjoy the water views from our kitchen table, watch the pelicans soar in the blue sky overhead or take a leisurely walk on the boardwalk that runs alongside the Bohicket Marina. Be sure to leave plenty of time to explore the shops, restaurants, salons & spa that are located within the Bohicket Marina Village.
This restful seaside home has been renovated and features soothing colors, natural decor & soft, cozy furniture. The rooms of this condo are all on one level -- there are no stairs within the unit after you walk into the front door. With an open floor plan layout between the living room and dining room, the BoHo Condo provides its guests with plenty of opportunity to interact and enjoy one another's company while also having separate areas for individual down time.
Make your reservation now for some mesmerizing sunsets, gorgeous water views and quality rest & relaxation time with your friends & family!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR BOHO CONDO (sleeps 4):
- Queen bed with night stands & reading lamps
- Sliding glass door access to a private courtyard.
- Dresser with large screen smart TV
- En-suite bathroom with spacious vanity and shower/tub combo.
- Sofa bed that converts to a full bed.
- Views of Bohicket Marina and Bohicket River from the kitchen, living room and two dining tables.
- Access to the Bohicket Marina Village community pool.
- Covered porch that overlooks the marina.
- Large kitchen with a granite countertops and stainless appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove & microwave).
- Open floor layout between the living room and dining room areas.
- Dedicated workspace & desk.
- Dining room table seats 4 and kitchen dining table seats four.
- Free WIFI
- Private parking for 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Non-smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
1 SMALL DOG CONSIDERED, PET FEES MAY APPLY, PLEASE INQUIRE
Guests enter BoHo Condo by by entering the front door of the home (Unit 1945). Once you enter the front door, you will find the dining room, one of two full bathrooms and the living room. The living room has sliding door access onto a covered patio that overlooks the Bohicket Marina boardwalk and the boats within their docked slips. The home's kitchen and master suite are located off of the living room and dining room areas. You'll enjoy the peaceful views of the river and the Bohicket Marina from the kitchen, dining room and living room areas. There is a full sized washing machine & dryer. Off-street parking for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
BoHo Condo is located within private, gated Bohicket Marina Village residential community on Seabrook Island. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. The 4 person maximum occupancy is the maximum number of people that you may have in the unit at anytime during your stay. Pets are not prohibited in the home and you may not smoke (including vaping) inside our home. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
MARINA CONSTRUCTION AND SEA WALL REPAIRS MAY BE BEING DONE DURING THE OFF SEASON.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
Seabrook Island Short Term Rental Permit # STR-2021-485
Thank you, it's so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back and stay again soon! Steven
It is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us. Come back soon! Steven
Thank you, it's so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon! Steven