Each reservation of this property includes a credit to be used towards beach gear rentals and services at Live Well 30A.....no strings attached! This includes bikes, beach chairs, paddle boards, kayaks, a souvenir pack, tours/experiences and could even be used towards a beach bonfire for the entire family!
Birds of Paradise is a 4BR/ 3.5BA home that will be sure to have your family coming back year after year!
GOLF CART now available with rental!!!!
Our Beach Home ~ Birds of Paradise, is a fabulous two story home tucked away in the serene neighborhood of Nature Walk. Birds of Paradise is situated in the heart of the community and offers accommodations for up to (8) guests comfortably. The first floor features ten foot ceilings and an open floor plan made up of the kitchen, dining and living area which makes entertaining a breeze. The first floor is completed by the master suite with private bath that includes a Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower.
As you make your way upstairs you will find an additional living area that is the perfect area for the kids to hang out. A second master suite and a guest suite are located on the second level. You will also find a bunk room offering twin bunk beds for the kids to enjoy on this level as well. Nature Walk is a newly developed neighborhood with fabulous community amenities located around the Gathering Place including two Olympic sized swimming pools, a hot tub, meandering walking and biking paths, and an outdoor fire pit. Check availability and book your stay with iTrip Vacations Beaches of 30A today!
- 7x Night Minimum Booking on all Reservations Please -
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS: Sleeps (8)
- 1ST LEVEL KING MASTER BEDROOM with Private Walk-in Shower and Jacuzzi Tub
- 2ND LEVEL KING MASTER BEDROOM with Private Walk-in Shower - Balcony Access with Furniture
- 2nd LEVEL KING GUEST BEDROOM with Shared Bath - Tub/Shower Combo
- 2ND LEVEL Twin Bunk Room - 1x Set of Twin Beds - Shared Bath with Tub/Shower Combo
- Beautiful Coastal Furnishings
- Open Area Kitchen / Dining and Living Area
- Granite Counter Tops in Kitchen
- GE Cafe Appliances with Gas Cooktop
- Screened Front Porch - Picnic Table & Swing
- Garage Parking for 1x Car
- Complimentary Tram Service to Beach
- Free WI-FI
- Golf Cart
- 2 Olympic size swimming pools
- Kiddie Pool & Playground
- Hot Tub and Heated Lap Pool (in Winter)
- Public Grilling Area available to guests
- Miles of nature trails @ Point Washington State Forest
- Direct Access to Long Leaf Trail
- Biking Trails
- Sunset Pond & Walking Trail
- Brand new construction
- Minutes from WaterColor and Seaside
- The community Gathering Place has a Fire Pit, Hot Tub, Playground and Entertaining Bar!
Thank you for the kind feedback! We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay, and we hope to get the chance to host you again in the future!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that everyone in your family had a great time! We hope to get to host you again =)
Thank you so much for staying with us! We apologize for the issues with the garage, but are happy to know our team was hard at work fixing things. We hope to host you again!
Thank you so much for staying with us! We are delighted the issues you experienced were sorted out quickly. We take pride in offering the best service we possibly can. We look forward to hosting you again!
We hope to host you again soon :)
Thank you so much for staying with us! We're delighted you enjoyed the house, and hope to host you again!
We thank the guest for staying at our property and for the review.Cleaning concerns reflected in the review have been addressed with our cleaners. We are sorry that the guest felt that the home was dusty and had excess sand, and we are sorry that they had issues with the coffee grinder. We would have been more than happy to have had the cleaners come back to the property to address any concerns, we would have also replaced the coffee grinder and brought a blender, but we were never made aware of any of these concerns. We will be replacing the coffee grinder and supplying the home with a new blender. This was a great suggestion. We are happy that the guest was able to enjoy the use of the golf cart, it is a great amenity to have at the home. In regards to the internet, there were internet outages across Santa Rosa Beach that week and this was not an isolated issue. We state in our agreement and communications with guests that Holiday Properties Inc. is not responsible for internet service interruptions due to local service provider outages / maintenance issues. Should guests require internet during their stay, we recommend bringing a back up portable hot spot supported by their cell service carrier. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused. We thank the guest again for the review and for staying at our beach home.