NEW LISTING! Custom Home in new subdivision, brand-new EVERYTHING! Treat yourself to this upscale, custom home in San Marcos. This newly constructed, beautiful home offers 3 Bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, an open floor plan featuring a large living area, dining room and a spacious (well-equipped) kitchen complete with Island. This home has tons of counter-space, granite countertops, and brand-new stainless-steel appliances to round out the experience. You’ll have everything you need for home-cooked meals! Whether you’re in town for a long weekend, or here for work, this is a place you’ll not want to miss out on! This would be the perfect spot for families traveling together, those coming to town for graduations and football games, as well as those traveling for work, as it will provide you with all of the comforts of home!
++++++++ ABOUT THE SPACE ++++++++
- Master bedroom suite (downstairs) = King bed with memory foam mattress, sitting area, and private access to backyard
- 2nd bedroom (downstairs) = full bed with memory-foam mattress
- 3rd bedroom (upstairs) = Twin-over-full bunk bed with memory foam mattresses
- Large, fully-equipped kitchen with island and lots of counter space
- Dining room offers seating for 6
- Living room has plenty of seating for the entire family
- Open floor plan with Kitchen, Dining and Living areas included
- Free WiFi
- Smart TVs in living room and master
++++++++ ABOUT THE AREA ++++++++
- 1.2 miles to Five Mile Dam park
- 5 miles to Bobcat stadium, perfect uber distance for tailgating!
- 5.5 miles to the Texas State University campus
- 5.6 miles to Aquarena Springs Nature center
- 7 miles to William & Eleanor Crook Park
- 8 miles to The Root Cellar Café & Brewery
- 8 miles to CRAFThouse Kitchen & Tap
- 8 miles to the Taproom
- 9 miles to Spring’s Bistro + Bar
- 10 miles to Purgatory Creek Natural Area
- 12 miles to the San Marcos Premium Outlets
- 13 miles to Three Dudes Winery
- 15 miles to Blanco River – some of the best tubing in the state!
- 18 miles to Middletown Brewing
- 22 miles to Wimberley Market Days
- 22 miles to Gruene Hall – a great spot for fine dining and live music
- 24 miles to Schlitterbahn Waterpark
- 28 miles to Austin Airport
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, or PETS are allowed and no more than 7 people may be in the home during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
We look forward to having you as our guests! When booking, be sure to inquire about current promotions and discounts on extended stays!
- Non-smoking residence
- Absolutely no more than 7 people
- Absolutely No Pets
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve this home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Hi Faith, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience so we appreciate the feedback. This is a brand new home so we are very surprised to hear about the AC issues - we will have someone out to take a look immediately, and wish we had known about this during your stay. Check-out instructions, as well as property-specific information are included in the welcome email that goes out 48 hours prior to arrival, however we will take your feedback and also include more information on-site. We have suggested to the owner that they invest in a grill, as we agree that this would be a nice amenity to have. Regarding the train, we've had numerous guests stay and nobody has mentioned the train until now, so we did not know this was an issue. We can certainly update the listing but there's not much else that can be done on our end. Thank you again, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Colton, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you enjoyed your time at The Silo and we look forward to having you back! Safe travels home, -Amy with iTrip