Welcome to Friendship House. The front porch invites you to sit and chat with neighbors and friends. As you enter through the antique front door, you are greeted by a home that cherishes history while celebrating modern conveniences.
Hang your coats at the entryway, and settle into the huge comfy couch where you can watch your favorite shows on the 65" TV.
The chef will love the stainless steel appliances, french-door fridge, the 5-burner gas range, the plethora of spices, and two sets of bar seating surrounding the cooking center. It's like you're on stage - showcasing your culinary talents. Or ... you can get everyone involved ... there's plenty of space for the whole crew to help prepare the meals. Either way - it's a joy to cook in this kitchen.
The dining table seats 6 with seating for 4 more at the bar. Sunlight streams through two walls of 19th century windows. A piano awaits the musicians to inspire sing alongs.
As you can see Friendship House is gorgeously appointed; yet, it's location is even more spectacular. At Friendship House you enjoy the peacefulness of a quiet side street, and still you are mere moments from all the hubbub of Salem: many of the attractions and the center of Haunted Happenings are just a couple blocks away.
******* Friendship House Amenities
- King size bed between 2 bedside tables with lamps
- 1 Large Bureau and Large Closet
2 Queen bedrooms
- Queen size bed between 2 bedside tables with lamps
- 1 Large Bureau and Large Closet
- 2 Twin size beds share a bedside table & lamp
- 1 Closet, a large bureau and built-in shelves
2 Large Bathrooms
- Clawfoot tub & rain shower
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full size appliances, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Living room with Big Screen TV
- Beautifully redone hardwood floors throughout the home.
- Washer & dryer.
- Front-loading Washer and dryer
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
Salem is a historic, coastal city, located on Massachusetts' North Shore. It is a New England bedrock of history and is considered one of the most significant seaports in Puritan American history. Salem's cultural identity reflects its role in the infamous Salem witch trials of 1692; Witch logos adorn Salem police cars, taxis, magazines, & newspapers.
The city is home to the House of the Seven Gables, Salem State University, the headquarters of Salem Willows Park, Pioneer Village, Salem Maritime National Historic Site, and the Peabody Essex Museum. It also features two historic residential neighborhoods, the Federal Street District and the Charter Street Historic District. Salem is a residential and tourist area which includes the neighborhoods of Salem Neck, Downtown Salem District, The Point, South Salem and North Salem, Witchcraft Heights, Pickering Wharf, and the McIntire Historic District (named after Salem's famous architect and carver Samuel McIntire).
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.
Thanks Christine! We really enjoyed hosting your visit.