|Main Floor Bedroom King|
|Upper Floor Master Bedroom King|
|Upper Floor Queen Bedroom Queen|
|Upper Floor Bunk Room Twin (2) Full|
Largest of the town homes in Little Harbor, sleeps up to 10!
Large, Canal and Marina View 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Town Home in Little Harbor Resort
Appointed with unique decorations added to the necessities, you will more than enjoy your stay. This cozy town home boasts 4 balconies to relax, entertain or dine on - all with nice views!
You vacation spot offers you Canal Side & Marina views to relax & watch the boats pass by; you might even see a manatee or dolphin from the main floor Dining Area.
The third floor Queen bedroom and the Bunkhouse room share a large balcony with a birds-eye view of the Marina. Perfect location for morning coffee or taking an afternoon nap in the shade.
Relax on the deck of your King Master Bedroom balcony on the third floor overlooking the main resort area. The main floor King bedroom offers a walkout patio with a view of the main resort area and is partially covered. Offering full sun or shade to suite your needs.
The main Living Area offers you comfortable seating with beautiful views morning, noon, and night.
The Dining Area has seating for 8 and a Breakfast Bar with seating for 4.
Granite counter tops service the convenient kitchen. Full size Appliances as well as small countertop appliances and all the cookware, dinnerware, and flatware you need are available to make a great family meal or just a quick snack before you head to the Resort’s private beach.
Enjoy an afternoon at the Private Beach just a short walk from your vacation home. Dinner plans are easy at the Resort's two on-site restaurants, Sunset Grille and Hook's. Much fun is to be had with water sport rentals, pool, (next to Hook's Restaurant) or just exploring Little Harbor. Charter fishing is also available.
There is so much to discover and enjoy in this beautiful home & resort; you might just have to come back to see it all!
Layout of this fantastic Townhome:
Ground Floor (Street Level) -
> Covered car port
> Large foyer
Main Floor -
> King Bedroom with Private Balcony
> Shared Hall Bath w/Shower & Tub Combination
> Kitchen & Breakfast Bar
> Dining Room
> Living Room
Third or Upper Floor -
> King Bedroom with En-Site Bath, Garden Tub, Walk In Shower, and Private
> Queen Bedroom with Shared Balcony
> Hall Shared Bath w/Shower & Tub Combination
> Bunk Bedroom - Twin over Full Bunk w/Twin Trundle and Shared Balcony
> For Short Overnight Stays by Family or Friends There Are 2 Queen Air Mattresses
Available, Please Inquire Before Using
Additional Amenities in this home:
Contact Free Check In and Check Out
All Bedrooms Have TVs
Covered Parking (1 Car)
Tiled Main Area, Carpeted Bedrooms
Pillow Top Mattresses
Quality Bedding & Linens
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Full Size Washer & Dryer
Iron, Ironing Board, Clothes Hangers
And much more!
Book This Home Online or Call Us Today at 888-847-0086Option 1.
Little Harbor Beach Resort and Marina is a Caribbean-style island resort located on the south shore of Tampa Bay.
- Cypress Creek Golf Course, 36 holes of championship golf, 8 miles away.
- Two restaurants overlooking the beach, the Mangroves Restaurant features Caribbean cuisine. Sunset Grille & Lounge offers light meals.
- A beach side Tiki bar with live entertainment.
- The resort offers three deep-water marinas with a total of 330 boat slips, fuel dock, a bait and tackle store, boat ramp launch and boat trailer parking.
- Jet ski's, Kayaks, fishing boats are available for rental.
- A 250-foot fishing pier is on the premises. Fishing charters are available for a fee.
- Private one-half mile beach with chaise lounges and umbrellas available for rent.
- A river side pool with a spa tub with lounge chairs, shaded shaded with umbrellas and Hooks Bar and Grill.
- A shuffleboard court, horseshoe field, beach volleyball, a basketball court and a playground are also on site