|Living Area Sofa Sleeper Sofa Full|
|Twin Bed Room Twin (2)|
|Master Bed Queen|
This beautifully decorated 2-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom townhouse is nestled in the charming
bayside community of Little Harbor Beach Resort & Club located on South Tampa Bay in
Ruskin, Florida between Tampa-St. Pete, and Sarasota.
Your vacation home will delight with its stunning views overlooking the protected mangrove forest and the quiet canal that leads directly out to Tampa Bay. Wildlife abounds around the canal including manatees, ospreys, herons, pelicans, schools of fish, and an occasional dolphin. Your own private water and nature oasis!!
With a total of 4 balconies to choose from, imagine starting your day enjoying a cup of coffee watching the vibrant colors of sunrise play across the sky or after a day on the soft white sands of the private resort beach, sipping a refreshing beverage while the sunset paints a real-life postcard in front of your eyes.
The location of this townhome is easy walking distance to the Resort's Private Beach, Sunset Bar and Grill with it’s happening Tiki Bar and nightly live entertainment, Hook’s Waterfront Bar and Grill, which is on the peaceful inter-coastal waterway, and many other resort amenities for you to enjoy including; the large heated swimming pool and hot tub, basketball court, beach volley ball courts, shuffleboard court, horseshoe field, playground, private kayak launch, beach chairs and umbrellas, and two fully equipped Marina’s with docking. Fishing charters, Jet skis, Kayaks and Fishing Boats are available for rental.
The open and spacious Living Area features a brand new 65 “Flat Screen Smart TV,
comfortable furniture, including two reclining leather chairs, a Sofa that pulls out into a full-sized bed, and a Canal Side Balcony featuring patio seating.
The Dining Area has seating for 4-6 and a Breakfast Bar you can also sidle up to. A spacious and fully stocked Kitchen offer you all the appliances, cookware, dinnerware, and flatware you could need to make a great family meal or just a quick snack before you head to the Resort’s private beach.
The Bedroom and Bathroom Layout is as follows:
Main Floor –
- Shared Hall Half Bath
- Full Size Sofa Sleeper
Upper Floor –
- Twin Bedroom, with Flat Screen Smart TV and Private Resort Side Balcony with table and
chairs to relax and take in the Palm Trees and Sunrises
- Queen Master Bedroom, with a Flat Screen Smart TV, Gorgeous Canal View Private Balcony
with a comfy wicker lounger and a rocking chair to relax on while taking in the views,
watching the sunset or reading a book!
- Hall Shared Full Bathroom w/Shower & Tub Combination
Additional Amenities found in this Town Home:
- Free Wi-Fi, Free Local Calling and Cable Package
- The living area features a Sofa Sleeper and Recliner Chairs, New 65 “ Flat Screen TV
- Ceiling fans Throughout
- All 4 balconies are furnished
- New, Upgraded Furniture throughout the home included two brand new twin beds and
- Quality Bedding, Linens & Towels
- Beach Towels provided
- Hangers, Iron & Ironing Board
- Board Games and Cards to enjoy some family time including an Xbox 360
- Beach/Coastal themed Wall Décor & Knick Knacks to get you in the mood to vacay
- Tiled Main Area, w/Living Room Area Rug, Carpeted Bedrooms
- Walk-In Closets in All Bedrooms
- Hangers, Iron & Ironing Board
- Vaulted Ceiling in Queen and Twin Rooms
- Stained Glass Windows in Each Bedroom
- New Full Size Front-Loading Washer & Dryer
- All Major Kitchen Appliances
And Much More!
There is so much to discover and enjoy in this beautiful home away from home; you might just have to come back to see it all!
5 Stars - Kari was a great help to us in booking our trip, we had a very lovely time, beautiful place with great views. Carrie R.
5 Stars - We have rented numerous places in Little Harbor from other rental companies bedsides ITrip. This place was clean and had all the amenities that were listed. The two bedroom, 1.5 bath units are the smallest condos in the Little Harbor complex. It works quite well with two people as you have a very convenient half bath so you don’t have to run up the stairs as much. The kitchens are small but functional. Mostly, we appreciated the service arrangement with ITrip. They laid out all items we could expect in the contract and were very attentive when I contacted them. I needed to make a last-minute change to my contract and they worked hard to accommodate my request. They also worked well with me to arrange for a different condo next year since this one isn’t available in our desired time period. Joseph B.
5 Stars - We are staying at a Condo @ Mangrove Pt. Drive in Ruskin and it is much better than staying at a hotel. You have an entire spacious Condo to yourself including 4 balconies from almost every room. Living room has very comfortable chairs as well as the latest entertainment system. Full size kitchen. Your bedrooms are overlooking Mangrove and canal for a serene calm scenery. You are within walking distance to a pool and the beach with also many beach activities available.. Very laid back vacation that we were as a family were looking for.. One little suggestion my wife made was even though there is lots of large closet space.. it would be helpful to have a full length mirror on one of them.. We are having a wonderful time - thank you for providing awesome accommodations at this home !!! Stan K.
Little Harbor Beach Resort and Marina is a Caribbean-style island resort located on the south shore of Tampa Bay.
- Cypress Creek Golf Course, 36 holes of championship golf, 8 miles away.
- Two restaurants overlooking the beach, the Mangroves Restaurant features Caribbean cuisine. Sunset Grille & Lounge offers light meals.
- A beach side Tiki bar with live entertainment.
- The resort offers three deep-water marinas with a total of 330 boat slips, fuel dock, a bait and tackle store, boat ramp launch and boat trailer parking.
- Jet ski's, Kayaks, fishing boats are available for rental.
- A 250-foot fishing pier is on the premises. Fishing charters are available for a fee.
- Private one-half mile beach with chaise lounges and umbrellas available for rent.
- A river side pool with a spa tub with lounge chairs, shaded shaded with umbrellas and Hooks Bar and Grill.
- A shuffleboard court, horseshoe field, beach volleyball, a basketball court and a playground are also on site
Thank you for your review and comment Stan. We will share your comment about the mirror with the owner as well as the rest of our team. We look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you.
Thank you for your review Joseph, we work hard to make sure our properties and systems are ready to accommodate guests. We have shared with our team and look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you.
Thank you for your review Carrie, we have shared with our team and look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you.