|2nd bedroom Queen|
|3rd bedroom Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Welcome to Round Rock Retreat. Be sure to ask about our 4-night special!
This comfortable home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open floor plan, large backyard with covered patio and is perfect for those traveling for work or for play! Just 2.5 miles from the country's largest indoor waterpark, Kalahari Resort - enjoy the resort, without resort prices!
+++++ ABOUT THE SPACE +++++
Master: King bed and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
2nd BR: Queen bed
3rd BR: twin beds, perfect for the kiddos
2nd Full bathroom offers shower/tub combo
Spacious livingroom with sleeper sofa
Basic Cable & Streaming TV
Pac-n-play, Stroller & High Chair
Covered patio with gas grill
Large backyard with privacy fence
+++++ ABOUT THE AREA +++++
Local Attractions include:
Downtown Round Rock
Old Settlers Park
Round Rock Sports Center
Round Rock Premium Outlets
Rock'N River Water Park
Salt Lick BBQ
Round Rock Donuts
Austin Attractions include:
University of Texas
Austin Convention Center
Rainy Street & 6th Street
South Congress Shopping District
Barton Springs Swimming Pool
Circuit of the Americas
Other Central Texas Attractions:
Inner Space Cavern
Blue Hole in Georgetown
Grape Creek Winery
Bent Oak Winery
Thirsty Mule Winery & Vineyard
Flat Creek Estate Winery
Bluebonnet Beer Company
Barking Armadillo Brewing
This home is has convenient access to major thoroughfares with Austin, Lake Travis, and the Austin Airport all within 30 minutes of home. Be sure to ask about extended-stay discounts and we look forward to having you as our guest!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- No Open Flames in home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- Limit of 1 dog, 40lbs or less. There is a $100 pet fee that will be charged after booking is confirmed. Dog cannot be left unattended / must be crated if unaccompanied. NO CATS.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (8) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
Hi Vu, Thank you for this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and would love to have you back as our guest in the future.
Hi Hope, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will hope to have you back as our guest in the future.
Hi Lyn, It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the review and will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future! Thanks again, Amy