Discounted Rates for Long-Term stays - Perfect for those traveling for work!
This home is conveniently located to shopping, dining, major employers, and downtown Austin, with easy access to highways and metro-rail. You will have just a short ride to downtown Austin, and all of the great things the city has to offer! This home affords a large flat-screen TV, Shuffle Board and a full size Ping Pong table for those days when you're just wanting to stay in side. Between the 5 bedrooms, you will have a total of 11 beds (see details below).
BEDROOMS & AMENITIES:
- MASTER (upstairs) = 1 Queen Bed + 2 Twin Beds, Smart TV, full bath en-suite
- BR 1 (downstairs) = 1 Queen Bed
- BR 2 (upstairs) = 2 Twin Beds
- BR 3 = 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Bed
- BR 4 = 1 Queen Bed + 2 Twin Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- Large Living & Dining Areas
- Large Kitchen with plenty of cookware and space for meal-prep
- Smart Streaming Large TV
- Free WiFi
- Shuffleboard Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Upstairs Water Dispenser (who wants to walk downstairs for water in the middle of the night?)
- BBQ Grill (gas)
- Central AC/Heat
- 3 miles from Dell South Campus
- 4 miles from Samsung
- 6 miles from National Instruments
- 7 miles from Dell Round Rock Campus
- 7 miles from Apple
- 7 miles from IBM
- 7 Miles from Amazon
- 9 miles from Applied Materials
- 16 miles from 3M
- 3 miles to Cinemark (movie theater)
- 6 miles to Typhoon Texas (Water park)
- 6 miles to The Domain (shopping & dining)
- 6 miles to Top Golf (sports)
- 7 miles to Flix Brewhouse (dinner, drinks & a movie)
- 7 miles to Austin Park N Pizza (Amusement Park)
- 10 miles to The Arboretum (shopping & dining)
- 12 miles to the Dell Diamond (Round Rock Express minor league Baseball)
- 12 miles to the Texas State Capitol (culture)
- 12 miles to the Bullock Texas State History Museum (culture)
- 13 miles to the South Congress Bridge (watch the bat colony take flight each night)
- 13 miles to Downtown Austin (6th Street, Rainey Street, Congress Ave.,)
- 13 miles to Round Rock Premium Outlet Mall
- 14 miles to iFLY (indoor skydiving)
- 16 miles to Zilker Park
- 20 miles to Austin Airport
You've found a great place to call 'home' while you're here, whether that be for work or play!
Be sure to ask about about mid-week specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
** PLEASE NOTE ** While this home is perfect for large groups traveling together, it is not suitable for parties, as it is in a nice neighborhood and noise-levels are monitored.
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- No Open Flames inside the home
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- Pets are strictly prohibited. "No pets" policy must be observed. The owners of this home have animal allergies and for their health, this home is kept animal-free. We are unable to host emotional support animals or pets and appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (13) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
- No more than 4 cars permitted at residence
Hi Christopher, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It was our pleasure having you as our guest for the month. Hope you made it home safely, and we would enjoy having you back as our guest in the future. Safe travels, Amy
Hi Cam, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
Hi Riley, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed the house and would love to have you back as our guest if you're back this way for any fugure sporting tournaments! Thanks again, -Amy
Hi Bill, Thank you for the review. We are glad your group enjoyed your stay with us and would love to have you back in the future. -Amy
Hi Josue, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and congrats on the tournament! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the home and appreciate your group taking such good care of the house while you were in town. Thanks again, -Amy
Cathy, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It sounds as if you had a nice time while you were in town. It is our goal to deliver a 5-star experience, and unfortunately, we fell short, however the review does not mention anything that would result in 3-stars. Glad you enjoyed your stay and we would have loved to know what we could have done to improve your experience at the home. Thank you, Amy with iTtrip
Hey Eric, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review - hope you got to check out some good bands while in town for ACL. Hope to have you back next year, -Amy
Hi Amalia, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I know your group was in town for a bachelorette party - hope you all had a blast! Thanks again, -Amy
Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for being such great house guests. We enjoyed having you and would love to have you back in the future. Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Alushus, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the home and had a nice time while in Austin! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - it was a pleasure having you as our guests and we'd love to have you back! Glad you made it home safely, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Tiffany, We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the home was a good fit for your group! Thank you for being such great house guests and for taking the time to leave this review. -Amy with iTrip
Hi Leeanna, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and for being such great house guests! We know you had a group of road-warriors.... Hope everyone makes it home safely! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for being respectful house guests! Glad the home worked for your group. -Amy with iTrip
Hi Marissa, Thank you for being such understanding guests - it was great having you and we've taken care of the hot water issue so do please come back! We enjoyed having you as our guest. -Amy with iTrip