Discounted Rates for Long-Term stays - Perfect for those traveling for work!
This home is conveniently located to shopping, dining, major employers, and downtown Austin, with easy access to highways and metro-rail. You will have just a short ride to downtown Austin, and all of the great things the city has to offer! This home affords a large flat-screen TV, Shuffle Board and a full size Ping Pong table for those days when you're just wanting to stay in side. Between the 5 bedrooms, you will have a total of 11 beds (see details below).
BEDROOMS & AMENITIES:
- MASTER (upstairs) = 1 Queen Bed + 2 Twin Beds, Smart TV, full bath en-suite
- BR 1 (downstairs) = 1 Queen Bed
- BR 2 (upstairs) = 2 Twin Beds
- BR 3 = 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Bed
- BR 4 = 1 Queen Bed + 2 Twin Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- Large Living & Dining Areas
- Large Kitchen with plenty of cookware and space for meal-prep
- Smart Streaming Large TV
- Free WiFi
- Shuffleboard Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Upstairs Water Dispenser (who wants to walk downstairs for water in the middle of the night?)
- BBQ Grill (gas)
- Central AC/Heat
- 3 miles from Dell South Campus
- 4 miles from Samsung
- 6 miles from National Instruments
- 7 miles from Dell Round Rock Campus
- 7 miles from Apple
- 7 miles from IBM
- 7 Miles from Amazon
- 9 miles from Applied Materials
- 16 miles from 3M
- 3 miles to Cinemark (movie theater)
- 6 miles to Typhoon Texas (Water park)
- 6 miles to The Domain (shopping & dining)
- 6 miles to Top Golf (sports)
- 7 miles to Flix Brewhouse (dinner, drinks & a movie)
- 7 miles to Austin Park N Pizza (Amusement Park)
- 10 miles to The Arboretum (shopping & dining)
- 12 miles to the Dell Diamond (Round Rock Express minor league Baseball)
- 12 miles to the Texas State Capitol (culture)
- 12 miles to the Bullock Texas State History Museum (culture)
- 13 miles to the South Congress Bridge (watch the bat colony take flight each night)
- 13 miles to Downtown Austin (6th Street, Rainey Street, Congress Ave.,)
- 13 miles to Round Rock Premium Outlet Mall
- 14 miles to iFLY (indoor skydiving)
- 16 miles to Zilker Park
- 20 miles to Austin Airport
You've found a great place to call 'home' while you're here, whether that be for work or play!
Be sure to ask about about mid-week specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
** PLEASE NOTE ** While this home is perfect for large groups traveling together, it is not suitable for parties, as it is in a nice neighborhood and noise-levels are monitored.
- Non-smoking residence
- Small pets (under 40 lbs) allowed with pet deposit
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- No Pets larger than 30lbs
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Macey Bires with BIRES, MACEY
Hi Leeanna, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and for being such great house guests! We know you had a group of road-warriors.... Hope everyone makes it home safely! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for being respectful house guests! Glad the home worked for your group. -Amy with iTrip
Hi Marissa, Thank you for being such understanding guests - it was great having you and we've taken care of the hot water issue so do please come back! We enjoyed having you as our guest. -Amy with iTrip