|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom King|
|Bunk Room Twin (2)|
Your next beach vacation is waiting for you in this 9th floor 2-bedroom (plus bunk room), 2 bath unit at Windemere in Perdido Key, Florida. This condo complex is situated on the sugar-white sands of the Gulf of Mexico. This wonderful 2-bedroom unit features an open-concept layout. The living room features a sofa, club chair, rocking chair and recliner. There is also a large flat screen TV. The sliding glass doors in the living room open to your covered balcony, where you can sit and enjoy the splendor of the Gulf of Mexico right from your private beachfront balcony. Listen to the waves crash gently against the shore while you sip your morning coffee or evening glass of wine. The views are truly spectacular!
The kitchen has everything you will need to cook your meals, featuring a refrigerator/freezer, glass top stove/oven, microwave and dishwasher. The dining area is the perfect place for your family to gather for the delicious meals you will create. The dining table has room for at least 6 people.
At the end of your beach day rest and relax in one of the 2 bedrooms. The master offers beachfront balcony access, so you can wake up and look out over the magnificent turquoise waters and white sands from your comfortable king bed. The master bath has a soaking tub, walk-in shower and a double sink vanity. A guest bedroom features a king bed and a flat screen TV. The guest bedroom also has an entry to the second bathroom with a tub/shower combo and single vanity sink. The guest bathroom is also accessible from the living room area. The third bedroom is a cozy bunk room with 2 twin beds.
Windemere offers an array of upscale amenities, including an elevated beachfront outdoor pool and hot tub, a state-of-the-art fitness center, barbecue grilling area, covered parking (one assigned parking space included with your rental) and over 300 feet of uncrowded private beach access, with chairs and umbrellas for rent.
For our safety and yours all cleanings will include sanitizing high touch surfaces, handles, and all linen surfaces because of fomites in the corona virus. All laundry services include an approved CDC laundry sanitizer along with washing of linens and towels. We also leave a homemade sanitizer at the kitchen sink with over 70% alcohol. This is free of charge with our services.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit we will send you your access codes.
• The bedrooms all include comfortable bedding, a chest of drawers, TV's & ceiling fans.
• Master Bedroom – king bed & television
• Guest Bedroom 1 – king bed & television
• Guest Bedroom 2 (Bunk Room) - bunk twin beds
• Large balcony off of the living room and master bedroom to sit & enjoy a good book or have an evening cocktail
• Free wireless high-speed internet
• Stacked washer & dryer in unit
• Outdoor pool with hot tub
• Quiet, family-friendly community
• Centrally located to other beautiful destinations in the area
• Relaxation & beach living at its finest!
• Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach) - 2 miles
• Short drive to Naval Aviation Museum - 11 miles
• Flora-Bama Lounge - 5 miles
• Parasailing and water sport activities - 1 mile
• Big Lagoon State Park - 5 miles
• Perdido Bay Golf & Country Club - 5.4 miles
• Lost Key Golf Club - 1.0 mile
• The Beach Club at Lost Key - .5 mile
• Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park - 7 miles
• Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum - 11 miles
Enjoy nature, find an attraction, do some shopping, enjoy dining and nightlife, become part of the island experience in the Perdido Key area!
Gulf Islands National Seashore was named “Best Beach in Florida” in 2015 by USA Today. Go kayaking, charter a boat watch the dolphins, walk a trail, spend time on the beach, eat some fresh seafood. There is so much to do on Perdido Key.
With an average temperature of 75 degrees & 343 days of sunshine, the key is a long-hidden retreat that blends together both year-round outdoor activities & a laid-back island lifestyle.
Minimum age to rent is 25. Reservations for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the condo & contents - it is someone's home. Respect your neighbors. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!