|Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Welcome to Miss Ginger's East Hill Cottage!
Conveniently located in beautiful East Hill in the heart of Pensacola, this charming 1940s cottage is the perfect home for your next trip to the area. This home is situated in a quiet, family neighborhood and is close to several parks, restaurants, breweries, grocery stores, and food trucks. You will love all of the beautiful oak trees and scenery around East Hill. This home is situated on a large lot with plenty of room for the kids and dogs. Enjoy all the amenities of home with the whole place to yourself. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a queen sleeper sofa, this cottage will comfortably accommodate 8 guests.
Bring your furry guests along on your trip since it is also pet friendly. There is a non refundable $100 pet fee for each pet. This fee will be added to the booking after the reservation is made. We reserve the right to restrict size and/or quantities of pets.
This home is also ideal for business travelers with free high speed internet/WiFi and in home washer and dryer.
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8
*Note - One of the bathrooms has only a tub and the other has only a shower*
Book your trip today!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Bedroom #1 - Queen size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen size bed
Bedroom #3 - Two Twin beds
Living room - Queen sleeper sofa
- Big screen TV in living room
- Toaster oven
- Coffee maker
- Linens and towels
- Full size washer and dryer
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- 1 off street parking spot
- Available curbside parking
- Large lot
- Huge laundry room
- 10 minutes to Palafox St
- 10 minutes from the airport
- 25 minutes to N.A.S.
- 25 minutes to Pensacola Beach
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- Must be 25 years old to reserve the house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the house the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- There is one off street parking spot and some street parking available in front - please do not park in front of any mail boxes
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.