|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Guest Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Guest Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Minutes from the Gulf of Mexico! This 3 bed, 2.5 bath townhouse can accommodate 8 people. It is spacious, comfortable, beautifully decorated, with a convenient location. Everything you need for the perfect beach vacation including a fully-equipped kitchen, 2-car garage with bicycles provided for your use during your stay (various sizes provided), private balcony with partial view of the Gulf. You're just a short walk or bike right from the white sugar sand and emerald green waters of the Gulf. Best of all you have access to a private, member-only 5,000 square foot beach club!
Snowbirds welcome, please contact the manager for snowbird rates.
For our safety and yours all cleanings will include sanitizing high touch surfaces, handles, and all linen surfaces because of fomites in the corona virus. All laundry services include an approved CDC laundry sanitizer along with washing of linens and towels. We also leave a homemade sanitizer at the kitchen sink with over 70% alcohol. This is free of charge with our services.
We make it easy to say with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit we will send you your access codes.
Open concept living. Plenty of space and privacy with over 1600 square feet. Porcelain tile floors. The space is thoughtfully decorated with modern, sophisticated taste. A fully equipped luxury kitchen with beautiful white quartz counter-tops includes a breakfast bar pass-through, modern appliances including a dishwasher, convection oven, and a double door refrigerator with exterior water and ice dispenser.
One of the best amenities included with your rental is free admission to the Lost Key Beach Club - only one half mile away. This 5,000 square foot, open-air complex is a beachfront oasis available exclusively for Lost Key residents and guests. The Beach Club offers private beach access, swimming pool, locker rooms and showers, grills, and seasonal beach service. Beach chairs & umbrellas are complimentary. There is a restaurant at the club for purchase of food, snacks and beverages. Complimentary shuttles are available (please note that due to covid 19 shuttle is not operating)
• The bedrooms all include soft bedding, a chest of drawers, ceiling fans, and cable television.
• Master Bedroom - queen bed
• Guest room #1 - queen
• Guest room #2 - queen bed
• Living Room - queen size sleeper sofa
• Enjoy views of the Gulf from the guest bedrooms.
• Beautiful, serene view from deck where you can enjoy a good book, savor your morning coffee and even dine al fresco while the serene sounds of lapping waves and the soft coastal breeze provides total relaxation.
• Free wireless high speed internet, TVs w/cable (including HBO) in living space and bedrooms.
• Full size washer and dryer in unit.
• Charcoal grill on the back patio.
• Bikes are provided at not cost to ride to the beach and community pool; or just take a relaxing bike ride in the community.
• Tennis rackets and balls for your use on the community courts.
• Boogie boards and sand toys are also available for fun at the beach.
• You will also have access to a recreation facility a block away from the townhouse which includes a massive outdoor pool and state of the art Fitness Center. The recreation facility and the Beach Club both offer complimentary umbrellas & chairs!
• Tennis courts on premises
• Arnold Palmer Golf course - Lost Key was the first golf course in Florida to be certified as an Audubon International Silver Signature Sanctuary, and this recognition continues to preserve the natural environment and resources of the area while providing an unspoiled backdrop for golfers and visitors to enjoy! The new state of the art golf clubhouse features a full service golf shop, men’s and ladies locker room facilities with lounge areas, and a restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor seating and panoramic views of the golf course.
• Quiet, family-friendly community
• Gated and secure - no public access
• Centrally located to other beautiful destinations in the area.
• Relaxation and Beach living at it's finest!
• Guest access: Please note there are two sets of stairs. One flight from the entry to the main living area and another flight to the bedroom level of the townhouse.
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations Perdido Key - ****
• Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach) - 2.3 miles
• Short drive to Naval Aviation Museum - 11.2 miles
• Flora-Bama Lounge - 5.3 miles
• Parasailing and water sport activities - 1 mile
• Big Lagoon State Park - 5 miles
• Perdido Bay Gold & Country Club - 5.7 miles
• Lost Key Golf Club - 1.0 mile
• The Beach Club at Lost Key - .8 mile
• Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park - 7.2 miles
• Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum - 11.1 miles
Enjoy nature, find an attraction, do some shopping, enjoy dining and nightlife, become part of the island experience in the Perdido Key area!
Gulf Islands National Seashore was named “Best Beach in Florida” in 2015 by USA Today.
Minimum age to rent is 25. Reservations for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the townhouse and contents - it is someone's home. Respect your neighbors. No parties, events or smoking of an
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!