|Master Bedroom King|
|Hall Bunk Twin (2)|
This charming one-bedroom, one bath condo in the heart of Perdido Key (Pensacola, FL) has a bunk room that the kids will love! This unit is in Grande Caribbean East. The beautiful emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico are just steps away via the boardwalk at the condo complex. The fully equipped kitchen has recently been remodeled to include gorgeous granite counters and a sleek tile back splash. The kitchen includes everything you need to enjoy a fun and relaxing getaway at the beach.
For our safety and yours all cleanings will include sanitizing high touch surfaces, handles, and all linen surfaces because of fomites in the corona virus. All laundry services include an approved CDC laundry sanitizer along with washing of linens and towels.
Snowbirds welcome! Please message the manager for monthly rates.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Combo living, kitchen and dining room. One bedroom with connecting bathroom and twin bunk in the hallway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 4-5)
• King Size Bed (Sleeps 2)
• Twin Bunk (Sleeps 2)
• Living Room Sofa (Optional for 1 - NOT a pull out sofa)
The tastefully decorated living area includes a fully appointed kitchen, living room with TV, dining table and chairs, kitchen counter with two bar stools. The unit also includes a stacked washer and dryer.
The bathroom is accessible from the Master bedroom and hallway. The Master bedroom with king sized bed also has a TV.
The unit includes a large balcony with furniture overlooking the communal pool, grills and picnic tables. There is a view of the Gulf of Mexico from the living room and balcony.
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Views of the Gulf of Mexico from the living room and balcony
• Stack-able Washer & Dryer
• Free WIFI
• Black & Decker Coffee Maker
• Gated parking
• High count linens, complimentary toiletries, and boutique level service
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you your access codes
• Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach) - .5 mile
• Short drive to Naval Aviation Museum - 10.5 miles
• Flora-Bama Lounge - 6.6 miles
• Parasailing and water-sport activities - 4 miles
• Big Lagoon State Park - 4.5 miles
• Perdido Bay Golf & Country Club - 5.1 miles
• Lost Key Golf Club - 2.6 miles
• Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park - 6.6 miles
• Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum - 10.4 miles
Enjoy nature, find an attraction, do some shopping, enjoy dining and nightlife, become part of the island experience in the Perdido Key area!
Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach) was named “Best Beach in Florida” in 2015 by USA Today. Go kayaking, charter a boat watch the dolphins, walk a trail, spend time on the beach, eat some fresh seafood. You may even catch the Blue Angels practicing. There is so much to do on Perdido Key.
With an average temperature of 75 degrees and 343 days of sunshine, the key is a long-hidden retreat that blends together both year-round outdoor activities and a laid-back island lifestyle.
Minimum age to rent is 25. Reservations for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the condo and contents - it is someone's home. Respect your neighbors. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter soaps, paper products and trash bags; plus hotel-quality towels and linens.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Laurie, We are so glad that you and your family had a great getaway! Please come visit again. Patty & Dan