This adorable little cottage is perfectly located in the heart of Pensacola. It is minutes away from all that Pensacola has to offer. It is ideal for the budget conscious business traveler or weekend getaway. This home was built in 1926 and is full of character. There is a full kitchen with the amenities of home. The covered front porch is a great spot for morning coffee or an afternoon glass of wine. Walking distance to restaurants, bakeries, and markets.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 2
Great for business travelers! Long-term renters welcome!
Discounts available for weekly and monthly rentals!
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us with any additional questions. We are a local management firm. - iTrip Vacations Pensacola
Bedroom #1 - Queen size bed
- Big screen TV in living room
- TV in the bedroom
- Coffee maker
- Outdoor grill
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Updated full bathroom
- Entire house to yourself
- Covered front porch
- Off street parking
- 5 minutes from downtown
- 10 minutes from the airport
- 20 minutes to N.A.S
- 20 minutes to Pensacola Beach
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- Must be 25 years old to reserve the house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the house the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Limited Damage Waiver is required at booking
- There is one parking spot off of street and additional parking curbside.
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.