|Guest Suite Queen|
|Living Room Murphy Bed Queen|
** Ask Us About Our OFF Season Monthly Rentals **
Skl-In/Ski-Out Canyons Resort
Welcome to the all new Yotelpad Park City! This ski-in / ski-out home will comfortably sleep up to four guests and has about 600 square feet. This resort has a remarkable location — right in the Park City Canyons Village — steps away from mountain access, shopping, dining and more! Additionally, you will be on the shuttle route for free bus transportation to Kimball Junction, Park City, and Deer Valley.
The home is a true 1 bedroom suite offering a private primary suite with a queen-size bed and Samsung TV with cable. There are cabinets to store your personal items and the private balcony lets you enjoy the mountain breezes and resort views.
Located next to the bedroom is the full-shared bathroom. It is nicely appointed with double sinks, lovely quartz counters, a lighted mirror, a heated towel rack, and a spacious tile walk in glass shower. A hair dryer is included.
The living room offers a comfortable sofa, a Samsung television (with cable programming). This also converts into a sleeping area as well.
The fully functional kitchenette comes with a two-burner stovetop (no oven), microwave, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. You'll also find all the necessary utensils and other equipment for an easy meal preparation. If you feel like ordering in, there are lots of great delivery services.
There is also a modern dining table with seating for four.
YotelPad Amenities: High-end amenities include valet parking, along with ski valet services to give you easy access to the gondola and chair lift. There's a Grab-n-Go grocery/snack store offering snacks and beverages. Other amenities include a skier's lounges, and a communal fitness center when you want to get a quick workout in. The game room offers skee ball, video games, pool table, and shuffleboard table, with access to an outdoor patio with outdoor sofas, fire tables, and great views. In the rear of the building, you'll enjoy outdoor spaces with comfortable seating and fire tables, a year-round heated pool and hot tub, and mountain views. Take advantage of the ski room on the back patio where you can pick up your equipment and head to the slopes. When you need a quiet space to get some work done, there are small private rooms or reserve a larger conference room when more space is preferred. **Please note that there is a $35 +tax resort fee per night**
Laundry: Communal and free – on each floor
Wireless Internet: Yes, Free high-speed WIFI
Parking: Valet parking for one vehicle for your entire stay – no tipping needed
Heated Pool/Hot tub/Fitness Center: Yes, communal. Currently need to make a reservation for each.
Pets: Not Allowed
Park City Canyons Village: Steps to the Village Base
Park City Mountain Resort: 4.0 miles
Deer Valley Resort: 5.7 miles
Canyons Golf Course: 0.1 miles
Kimball Junction Grocery, Shopping, Restaurants, etc.: 3.1 miles
Liquor Store/Kimball Junction: 3.1 miles - there is also a small market and State Liquor store just steps away
• LOCAL Staff - Call us Anytime, we're available 24/7
• Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
• Daily housekeeping is available
• All Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – Check in instructions w entry codes are sent via email. Please use a current email address when you book your trip!
• Professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines; all beds have triple sheeting and is professionally laundered
•. Each stay has a new initial set of hotel sized supplies
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, Please visit our partner Xplorie iTrip Park City's site for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437. Please note that stays 28 nights + do not qualify. Advance reservations are recommended and are subject to availability. Unused vouchers expire daily, guests will not be reimbursed for unused vouchers. Free fun vouchers contain no cash value.