|Primary Suite King|
|Guest Suite Queen (2)|
• Guests health and safety are our priority; please scroll to the bottom of our listing to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocols
• We are excited to offer FREE LOCAL activities for our guests; details are located at the bottom of this listing
Pamper yourself while you stay in comfort, luxury and convenience by staying at our Park City Timberwolf! Our condo features 2 large bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, high-end furniture, finishes and amenities, underground parking, communal hot tubs and is centrally located near Canyons! The Timber Wolf complex is ideally located just off of Highway 224 and is just a couple of blocks from the Canyons Resort. Our home is about a 5 min walk to the FREE shuttle stop, which takes guests all over Park City. It takes about 5 minutes to get to Main Street. Or if you prefer to walk is only a 5 minute walk to the Cabriolet Ski Lift. This spacious Park City condo has all the classic mountain designs – floor to ceiling river rock fireplace, hardwood finishes & timber detailing – with all the modern luxuries and updates – high end appliances and furnishings, open concept layout. Our Timber Wolf condo can accommodate up to six (6) people and offers an en suite bathroom in each bedroom.
Unique Home Features and Details:
• Elegant mountain lodge exterior and interior mountain timber furnishings offer guests the warmth of a rustic mountain cabin, but with all the high end finishes.
• Open concept living area features comfortable furnishings, HDTV, entertainment center and floor to ceiling river rock fireplace.
• Gourmet kitchen looks out to the living and dining area – complete with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar with bar stool seating.
• Formal dining room with seating for six (6) and large bay windows.
• Private balcony is situated just off of the living room.
• Primary bedroom (1) – king size bed (sleeps 2), large HDTV, en suite bathroom with large soaker Jacuzzi bathtub.
• Guest bedroom (2) – offer two (2) queen size beds (sleeps 4) with timber furnishings, en suite bathroom and it can sleep four (4) people.
• Secure underground parking garage.
• Two (2) common area hot tubs.
• This property is only 2/3 mile from Canyons at Park City – largest ski resort in the United States.
• Bus stop is near your unit, so can easily take Park City’s free public transit system to Main Street, shopping, restaurants, activities and events.
This 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath condo Timber Wolf condo features an elegant mountain lodge exterior and stunning interior with mountain timber furnishings, which offers the warmth of a rustic mountain cabin, but all the convenience of a modern home with high-end appliances, finishes and furnishings. As you enter the unit, you will notice the open concept living area, a formal dining room and fully-stocked gourmet kitchen. The living room is equipped with a large HDTV, leather sofa and matching loveseat. The room is tastefully decorated with warm cedar paneling, large windows and a floor to ceiling river rock fireplace with a large timber mantle.
The gourmet kitchen is equipped with beautiful oak hardwood cabinetry, a dark granite countertop and stainless steel appliances including a gas stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and toaster. The kitchen opens up into the living room and dining room and along with having tons of space to cook and prepare meals, the counter also seconds as a breakfast bar with bar stool seating for four (4) people, which is ideal for entertaining or meals on the go. The formal dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and is beautifully decorated with an antler chandelier, custom log furniture and hardwood dining room table with seating for six (6). From the dining room, you can access your private balcony with sweeping mountain views.
Both bedrooms are upstairs, each have their own private bathroom. The primary suite features a king-size bed with high quality linens and bedding, beautiful log pole bed frame, flat-screen TV with Comcast TV, lounge chair, armoire and closet for all your storage needs and a private en suite bathroom. The bedrooms are large in size and are made more elegant with a dramatic cathedral ceiling, custom log pole furniture and large closets. The Primary Suite bathroom features dark granite counters, stainless steel fixtures, Kohler sink and a fully enclosed soaker tub and shower.
Like the Primary Suite, the guest suite is also elegant and grand in size with its high vaulted ceilings and custom log pole furniture. The guest room features two (2) king size beds with comfortable linens & bedding, flat-screen TV, hardwood dressers and windows with west facing views. The guest bathroom (2), like the primary is also equipped with granite counters, stainless steel fixtures, Kohler sink and a fully enclosed tub & shower. Please note this home does not have air conditioning and can be warm during the summer months but fans are provided.
This property is only 2/3 mile from Canyons at Park City, 3 miles from Park City Mountain Resort, and 6 miles from Deer Valley Ski Resort. The bus stop to the other local mountains and downtown is just steps outside your front door. The bus arrives three different times during the hour (the brown line and the pink line) and takes you all over town. For those interested in summer time activities, hikers and mountain bikers have over 400 miles of gorgeous trails for all day fun and the municipal golf course is just minutes away. Local shopping, dining and attractions are all nearby and accessible via the bus or just minutes in your car.
Underground parking is provided with a private entrance to the residence and additional parking is available outdoors. As a guest at Timber Wolf, other amenities include communal hot tubs, endless outdoor space, access to hiking and biking trails and beautiful mountain views.
• iTrip Staff on call 24/7
• Daily housekeeping is available
• All our Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – Check in instructions w entry codes are sent via email. Please use a current email address when you book your trip!
• Our homes are professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines; all beds have triple sheeting and is professionally laundered
•. Each stay has a new initial set supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, and dishwasher liquid
• Park City is growing rapidly; there may be ongoing construction in the area. Please contact us for the most up to date info.
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, AND MORE! Please visit our partner's
website for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437. Please note that stays 28 nights or longer do not qualify for the program.
Reading your enjoyment of the townhome and Park City, sounds like a perfect getaway. Park City is spectacularly beautiful in winter. We look forward to hosting your winter adventures. Thank you.
Thank you so much for sharing this is your third winter staying at Timberwolf. We're thrilled to host your winter adventures. .
Dear Serey, Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the home and everything! Please come back soon!
Dear Chad, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are thrilled to hear you and your family enjoyed the home and Park City! Please come back soon!
Dear Christian, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to hear you loved the home and area. Please come back anytime, it was a pleasure to host you!
Dear Martin, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our home and the serene location. We hope to host you again soon! Laura
Dear Erylin, Thank you SO much for your review!! It was our pleasure to host you and hope you will come again soon!
Dear Laura, WOW! Thank you for your awesome review! We are so glad you were able to break away to come up and relax for a weekend. We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Clancy, Thank you so much for your kind review! Please come back and stay again real soon!
Thank you John, please come back soon!
Dear Leslie, Thank you for your kind review. We hope to host you again soon.
Dear Alan, Thank you so much for taking time to share your vacation experience! We are glad to hear that the shuttle worked out well for you - it's so nice not to have to rent a car! We are so happy to hear that you found the home clean and well stocked! You are a pleasure to work with and we hope to host you again soon!
Dear Julia, Thank you so much for staying with us! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the resort and the home! We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Nathan, Thank you for staying with us! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the home and the layout. We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Danielle, Thank you so much for staying with us! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the home and it's location. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our team. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
Dear Karen, Thank you so much for staying with us and for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5 star vacation experience and loved the home and location! We look forward to hosting you and yours again in the future! Sincerely, Laura @ iTrip Vacations Park City
Hi Martin, Thank you so much for your review and for staying with us! We are so glad to hear you had an excellent experience and hope to host you again in the future! Sincerely, Laura @ iTrip Vacations Park City
Thank you for staying with us! We are so glad you enjoyed the home and hope to host you again in the future! Laura @ iTrip Vacations Park City
Dear Michelle, Thank you for choosing to stay at our Timberwolf condo near Canyons at Park City. We're very pleased to hear that you family had a wonderful time, enjoyed the property, the many amenities and found it well situated. Your recommendation is appreciated and thank you again for your business. We hope you choose to visit Park City again soon. Best Regards, Reservations Team