|Master Suite King|
|Guest Suite Queen|
|Guest Suite Twin (3)|
Sunflower is centrally located between Park Avenue and Woodside Avenue in Park City's Old Town, a local's favorite community. Easily walk to skiing at Park City Mountain Resort or hop on the free City bus and catch a ride up to historic Main Street for shopping and dining. Also within a short walk you'll find biking/hiking trails, city park/playground, library, coffee shop, dog park, skatepark, and the list goes on.
This beautiful Sunflower Condo features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and one heated parking spot.
The home features two master suites, each with remodeled En Suite Bathrooms.
The first master bath boasts a walk in glass steam shower and double vanity.
The third guest suite is great for groups or families. It features a full size futon and two twin beds. The bedroom also has it's own TV.
Family and friends can cozy up in front of the wood burning fireplace for a night in or easily walk to city park, the slopes or town! Enjoy the ease of 1 heated parking space. Ample storage both in the unit and in the garage make finding spots for all your toys a breeze.
Guests traveling with more than one car need to make other arrangements for parking their second vehicle.
As with most mountain homes, our home does not have air conditioning and can be warm in the summer months.
• iTrip Staff on call 24/7
• Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
• Daily housekeeping is available
• All Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – Check in instructions w entry codes are sent via email. Please use a current email address when you book your trip!
• Professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines; all beds have triple sheeting and is professionally laundered
•. Each stay has a new initial set of hotel sized supplies
• Park City is growing rapidly–during off season there may be construction in the area. Please contact us for the most up to date info.
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, Please visit our partner Xplorie iTrip Park City's site for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437. Please note that stays 28 nights + do not qualify. Advance reservations are recommended and are subject to availability.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, unfortunately, our experience hosting you is unfairly depicted in this review. However, we are very happy that the home's heated garage was a nice amenity for your stay and that the location was absolutely terrific. We have records from our maintenance team showing a quick response to your complaint that the showers were not working. All three showers were in fine working order, they instructed you as to how to turn them on. Regarding the no lighting complaint in the master bedroom, maintenance plugged the lamps back in the wall, problem solved! Our call logs show numerous calls where you spoke with employees and our text message service show responses to your questions as well. We do our best to provide a 5-star experience for all our guests, we did our best to help you with the TV. We understand not everyone is used to using a streaming service and apologize if this was an inconvenience. Many guests love the ability to log into their Netflix etc. accounts and stream their favorite shows! We wish you safe travels home and look forward to our next guest in this wonderful property!
Thank you for staying with us! We would love to host you again!
We're so glad you enjoyed the home! We'd love to host you again.
Thank you for taking the time to share a review about your visit with us! We are delighted to have earned such positive feedback and hope we have the opportunity to do so again in the future.