|Master Suite King|
|Guest Suite King|
|Guest Suite w Bunks & Trundle Bunk Twin (2)|
• At iTrip Vacations Park City, we want you to know that we are doing our best to help you stay safe while traveling. Please scroll to the bottom of our listing to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
• Most of our guests will enjoy self-check-in – there are no keys to pick up! All access codes are sent via email, please make sure you book with a current email address.
• We are excited to offer FREE LOCAL activities for our guests! Please scroll to the bottom of our listing for more details. *Please note that guests who stay longer than 28 nights are not eligible for the activities.
• Park City is growing rapidly! While this is very exciting with many new amenities for our guests to enjoy, there may be ongoing construction in the area. Unfortunately, we do not have control over the construction but can provide up-to-date information by request.
• We encourage all future guests to explore our full listing, information regarding specific amenities can be found below.
This perfect Lift Line Condo features 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, private balcony, WIFI, Smart HDTV's, parking, shared hot tub, sleeps up to 9 people and is just 2 blocks from the best snow on earth at Park City Mountain for skiing, snowboarding, concerts and many other year-round activities. With 1350 square feet to enjoy, this property is spacious and open and just recently upgraded with all the modern amenities and fixtures.
Unique Home Features and Sleeping Configuration:
• Open concept living area features comfortable furnishings, HDTV with Comcast TV, gas fireplace and access to your private balcony.
• Fully equipped kitchen opens up to the living area – complete with appliances, lots of counter space to cook and entertain, alder wood cabinetry and is fully stocked with cookware + supplies.
• Dining room table offers seating for six (6) with extra seating at the breakfast bar for three (3).
• Master bedroom (1) – king size bed (sleeps 2), comfortable linens and bedding, 45' smart HDTV, access to your private balcony, closet and en suite bathroom.
• Guest bedroom (2) – queen size bed (sleeps 2), HDTV, large dresser, closet and en suite bathroom.
• Guest bedroom (3) – features two twin bunk beds and trundle bed (sleeps 5), dresser, closet and en suite bathroom.
• Designated building parking spots available.
• Whole home humidifier.
• Tank-less water heater system, so you will never run out of hot water.
• This condo is less than 200 yards from the base of Park City Mountain – the largest ski resort in the United States.
• Bus stop is also situated close to your unit, so can easily take Park City’s free public transit system to The Mountain bases, Main Street, shopping, restaurants, activities and events.
When you arrive at this recently renovated three-bedroom condo, you will feel right at home; the Owners have spent a lot of their time here, so it features all the modern amenities that you could want and all the ‘extras’ that travelers are looking for in their home. Located just 2 short blocks from Park City Mountain Resort main lifts, you can walk to the mountain for access to some of the best ski and snowboard terrain in the United States. It’s location on Park Avenue is also within walking distance of a grocery store, restaurants, shopping, local activities’ and just a few steps from one of Park City’s free bus route stops. You can ride this bus to Historic Main Street, Deer Valley Resort (ski only resort) or the Canyons at Park City side for more skiing, endless shopping and exquisite dining, if you’re not up for the seven-minute walk, especially when there is A LOT of snow on the ground.
The living room features comfortable furnishings, 55” Smart HDTV with Comcast cable, Gas fireplace, laptop nook/desk and a beautiful sectional sofa. From the living area, you can also access your private balcony.
A fully equipped modern kitchen features a Quartz counter top, gas stove/oven, a full range of household appliances, stainless steel sink and alder wood cabinets make this condo an ideal place to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner. The kitchen is fully stocked with all the cookware, pots and pans, and other small household appliances that you need to make a gourmet meal. The galley style kitchen looks out to the living space for an open concept feel and also offers Guests a breakfast bar area with seating for three (3) people – especially ideal for the mornings or for entertaining. Wi-Fi is included in this condo and for those family nights when you stay-in, there is a closet full of board games and books to enjoy.
Each of the 3 Bedrooms has its own individual bathroom.
The Master Bedroom features a king size bed, 45" Smart HDTV, access to the balcony and en suite bathroom, complete with an oversized (6 x 3 foot) walk-in shower.
The Second Bedroom features a queen size bed and has it’s own en suite bathroom with a bath tub/shower combination.
The Third Bedroom features two sets of twin bunk beds and a trundle and en suite bathroom similar to bedroom two with a bathtub/shower combination.
By staying at Lift Line Condominiums, you can enjoy the large common hot tub or spa, along with a dry sauna, and if you bring the kids, the complex also has a Ping-Pong table, Foosball table and additional seating available. Parking is assigned in the underground garage for one vehicle, with outside overflow parking is available.
Don’t delay and book your Park City vacation today!
//ALL PROPERTIES MANAGED BY iTRIP INCLUDE//
*Professionally managed and maintained
*iTrip Staff on call 24/7
*Keyless Entry (Contactless–No Keys to Pick Up!)
*Professionally cleaned following strict CDC Guidelines
*NEW Hotel Toiletries, containing individual sized soap, shampoos & conditioners for each stay
*NEW Initial supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher liquid and laundry soap for each stay
*Professionally laundered high quality sheets (Laundered following CDC Guidelines, Bleach Used)
*Professionally laundered high quality towels (Laundered following CDC Guidelines, Bleach Used)
*Daily housekeeping is available
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions. FREE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTALS (valid for a first-timer package only), ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, AND RIVER RAFTING. Your reservation comes with ONE VOUCHER PER PAID NIGHT. (Reservations that exceed 28 nights do not qualify.) Activities are non-cumulative, unused admissions expire daily. Please note the activities are seasonal. YOU MUST MAKE RESERVATIONS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. Additional activities may be purchased at full price.
• Covid Clean, Our homes are cleaned following up-to-date CDC guidelines, including professionally laundered high-quality sheets & towels (bleach used).
• Hotel Toiletries, including individual-sized soap, shampoos & conditioners for each stay.
• INITIAL supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, and dishwasher liquid for each stay.
• Staff on call 24/7
• Daily housekeeping is available!
Dear Francis, WOW! Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed the home and the awesome location! We are happy to hear you are happy and hope you'll come back again soon!
Dear Irma, Wow, Thank you for such a great review! It was such a pleasure to host you again this year!! We look forward to hosting you again in the near future! Thank you again.
Clint, thank you SO much We are thrilled to hear you love the home and location. Please come back anytime!
Dear Lauren, Thank you for your kind review! We enjoyed hosting you and appreciate you reaching out to us! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the central location! We are happy to hear you found the home clean and well stocked! We just put new white noise machines throughout the home to help with any exterior noise. We hope to host you again in the future!
Dear Lisa, Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking time to share your vacation experience! We value our guest's feedback and always take action to improve. We appreciate you reaching out to us. We have purchased several white noise machines to help diffuse any potential noise from other tenants. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the location and that there was plenty of room to enjoy each other and the home. The home owners work hard to create an upscale relaxing home. We adore this location as well - it's so nice to be able to walk everywhere, in fact many guests do not even rent a car. Thank you again for everything, we hope to host you again soon!
Thank you, Matt, for your great review. We appreciate your recommendation. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the home and its location. We hope you make it back to Park City soon!
Dear Brittany, Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy you are happy and we hope to see you again soon!
Dear Kathy, Thank you so much for staying with us! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the home and it's central location. We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Dana, Thank you very much for staying with us! We are thrilled to hear you loved the home, resort and location! We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Andrea, Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to share your review! We enjoyed having you and hope to host you again in the future! Sincerely, Laura @ iTrip Vacations Park City